Brighton vs Liverpool: FA Cup Fourth Round: Sunday, January 29, 1:30 PM

So frustrating, especially with Bobby (and his setback after returning to traininig). I hoped he would be back in rhythm by now.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a race to get most of the up to speed in time for the Madrid game… having Jota, Boby and Virg available would be a lot of additional quality

I hope this isn’t the same kind of ‘little thing’ that’s been keeping Bobby out for about four weeks.

1 Like

Probably a nose bleed.

This will be fun seeing their midfield totally play ours of the park.

If we could manage 1 shot this time of playing there unlike the other week i guess thats improvement.

Yeah a belly full of laughs

When Kloppo comes out with something like that, it means that the player is out for at least six weeks… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Dunno Milner got back in 3 games. I think it depends if the player has a history of injuries. Then it’s usually about 2 months.

Yeah, but Milner is like the fucking Terminator. Underneath that craggy exterior it’s a titanium cyborg under there. Probably accounts for why we get so many injuries in training.

One good thing about Milly. He’ll be back.

1 Like

FFS, we got the incompetent idiot again … :eyes:

14 Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool
1.30pm, Sunday 29 January
Referee David Coote
Assistant Referees Darren Cann & Simon Long
Fourth OfficialSimon Hooper
VAR Neil Swarbrick
AVAR Scott Ledger

1 Like

What’s Swarbrick like.

Luckily we are so shit we can’t string a pass together so it won’t matter. Well that’s what I’ve taken from this post.

Sticky stuff for cleaning your hands after an oil change.

Looks like a cunt…and his occupation states a Premier League referee.

So he probably is a cunt yeah.

Speaks highly of you too.

Oh I’m a massive cunt too, it’s what gives me the right to call others out for being just that.

Caicedo has instagramed his transfer request (modern football is fucking weird).

Anyway, hopefully this disrupts their unity a bit

It’s beyond belief that we are letting arsenal and Chelsea take him, jude or not we need another 1 or 2 midfielders and this boy is a 100 % klopp type player

Or too expensive!

1 Like

How long has he been there?

Anyhow one less player who plays against us on Sunday.

A few years, but really only with the first team since last winter.

1 Like