Bundesliga / German NT

Most bundesliga players are overrated tbh.

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

4 Likes

No wonder when you have bloody Sule playing at RB (with Sane in front of him at RW, instead of swapping sides with Coman) and Choupo-Moting in some sort of hybrid #10/second striker.

Bayern have really messed up some positions in defence and midfield. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Loris Karius with a second consecutive clean-sheet :flushed: :trophy: :pray:

2 Likes

Union! Their European hopes are fading a bit but what an incredible season and story it’s been. Phenomenal. Urs Fischer is the man.

Unfortunately across town things are dire at Hertha. Fighting the relegation battle.

2 Likes

Really hope Lazio will kick Bayern out of the CL. They will be without Costa, Pavard, Tolisso, Gnabry and Müller.

2 Likes

Lazio? You mean the ultra right wing Neo-Nazi cunts?

No thanks.

3 Likes

I know they are going to fold, but Leipzig is just two points behind Bayern.

1 Like

Man City are going to sweep the floor with Bayern if they meet in CL, especially over two legs. Meanwhile, the rest of Bundesliga will continue shooting themselves in the foot every time they get close to Bayern, all while selling them their best players. Business as usual.

2 Likes

No doubt about who will win the league.

Biggest question is if Dortmund will make the Top4.

• Haaland will stay for another season if they reach the CL but without Raiola will do anything to get him out of there. He has a €75m release clause for 2022.

• think Sancho will want to leave with or without CL.

Problem is that not many clubs will be able to afford them.

1 Like

I’m not worried for the likes of Sancho, Haaland or Mbappe this summer. Those are really top and it’s quite a blow for Dortmund not to get CL football. The likes of Salah (from his perspective if he fancied a move this summer) a bit more, it’s a huge difference in age compared to the prices. Maybe not all happen this summer, some will for sure, some might not.

We don’t know that.While Man City are currently the best team in Europe this doesn’t mean anything in the CL.I still remember 18/19 season when they won every domestic competition but still couldn’t reach the late stages in the CL.

Jamal Musiala has decided to play for Germany. He was qualified to play for Germany, England and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Probably the best decision for him; he will have been hyped to extraordinary levels simply to cut him off the knees despite invariably being coached by plodders and journeymen in the England setup.

1 Like

:rofl:

After getting within two points of Bayern, Leipzig are now losing to BMG, at home.

As if they are saying to Bayern oops sorry, you go first

:rofl:

1 Like

It’s 2-2. …

2 Likes

They won :see_no_evil:

1 Like

BMG is in total disarray. Rosa shouldn’t have announced the departure mid season. BTW, who are they hiring???

Bayern signed Omar Richards of Reading to back up Davies. 4 year deal will join in Summer.

1 Like

Haaland is unreal - he spends the first minute of the game bullying Bayern’s defence in the air and then scores a (deflected) goal from outside of the box.

1 Like