Bundesliga / German NT

What a ball from Dahoud in the build-up to the second Dortmund goal… I still think that Dortmund will somehow contrive to lose this but Bayern are nowhere as good as they were last season. They would have got slaughtered in PL this season, don’t ask me where I got that from.

1 Like

Since last summer, the world went too easily into this “Bayern are the world’s best side” mode. Okay, Flick really did a good job and brought some life back into Bayern after a dire Kovac era. Won all trophies they could. Still one of the top teams of course, but more when they have all players fit and available (not often enough the case this season). But the world slightly overhyped them in my opinion. They need some tweaks in midfield and defence.

1 Like

And the implosion starts. Zagadou can’t keep himself in line, Sane, the modern big game player, punishes him this time… He’d infuriate me with his laid back attitude without the ball if he was playing for Liverpool but when he has it, he frightens me. He’s so difficult to defend one-on-one.

:rofl:

Fucking pussies

1 Like

Colour me surprised… Even their manager is talking about it in public.

1 Like

Watching Leipzig against us, when you think for a moment, for all the love Red Bull gets for their scouting and selection. Having a fridge like Mukiele at one end of the pitch and the likes of Poulsen and Sorloth on the other. A bit tough to watch.

1 Like

Mustafi with og today in 5-0 loss v Wolfsburg. :joy:

1 Like

Jarstein with an absolute howler today v Dortmund. Brandt just decides to let rip from 30 yards and I have no idea what Rune was looking at.

5 Likes

Yeah the second went through his legs as well, god knows what he was doing.

2 Likes

Schalke (10 :crazy_face:) is doomed. Köln (22), Hertha (21), Mainz (21) and Bielefeld (19 with a game in hand) are fighting to avoid the drop.

Frankfurt is having a great run.

He’s lost sight of it for a split second and combined with what looks like pretty poor hand - eye coordination at that speed he’s always playing catch up trying to track it again. I’ve seen that sort of reaction in the slips loads of times.

1 Like

Bayern 3-0 up in 23 minutes Lewa with a brace.

1 Like

:rofl:

and considering the fact that Stuttgart is a decent team. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Terrible defending from them.

1 Like

meh…

The championship has become a formality in post-Klopp era in any case.

1 Like

Lewa hatrick so easy. I forgot to mention they had Davies sent off on 13 minutes.

2 Likes

Is there a German equivalent of the “Ten Men” song? :thinking:

2 Likes

Dortmund now 4 points behind 4th. Still in a much better position than us but they might also end up without CL.

1 Like

They have Sancho to cover for the lost CL booty.

Union lost :sob:

Unreal this Hertha v Leverkusen match. Never would guess their respective places in the table. Hertha playing inspired for a change and up 3-0 first half.

1 Like