Bundesliga / German NT

Also Berlin derby Sunday!

2 Likes

Aside from the usual derby flairs, this game holds a lot regarding the prospects of the competing teams. Union is still in contention for European spots and Hertha is still tottering on the edge of relegation.

With Awoniyi still injured :cry: attacking options for Union is pretty limited.

1 Like

Schalke with 70 conceded goals only in the league so far this season.

7 and a half games to go, they might break a record.

Mustafi and Kolasinac going from Arsenal straight down to the Bundesliga II.

:joy:

1 Like

Dortmund lost. 7 points behind with 7 games to go. I’d say no CL for them next season.

Raiola will do anything to get his client out there now.

1 Like

Bayern leading at HT :nauseated_face:

Anyone watching the Berlin derby? 1-1 at the moment.

1 Like

Dortmund are in meltdown.

Hummels labeling a team mate ‘technically not good enough’

Emre Can saying ‚I don’t want to play EL next sesson’ after it’s getting more and more clear that they will miss out on CL.

After Haaland senior and Raiola were traveling across Europe Erling had his worst performance in a Dortmund shirt in one of their most important games of the season.

They will be forced to sell Haaland and Sancho to cover their financial losses but other players will also try to force a move.

1 Like

He’s essentially become a player of Europa League standard who probably has a great agent. He should keep his mouth shut and work a bit harder, not change clubs every two years and be a bit-part player bar the odd game.

I feel bad for Dortmund, they could do with a few changes, starting from a competent manager (I’m intrigued to see what Rose can do), but I guess that they will not change their business model. It’s a shame it will leave them without any trophies, their fans deserve better.

3 Likes

Frankfurt in the CL - i’d say fasten your seatbelts. They have a fanatic fanbase which can be compared to those from big clubs in Eastern Europe, Greek and Turkey.

I live near Frankfurt. father and brother, family and friends are all huge fans.

Would be a real shame if we miss out on CL while Eintracht makes it.

Edit
Have to tag @Eintrachtfan here

2 Likes

Emre played LB for Germany the other day and RB yesterday for Dortmund.

:joy:

2 Likes

As my nick says I‘ve a soft spot for Frankfurt.
I think something fishy is going on. Time will tell.
It wouldn‘t be the first time they squandered a promising position in the table.
I rate their fans amid the best fans in Europe.
Remember a few years ago they had a Europa-League semi final against Chelsea and lost after two 1-1 draws on penalties.
Their fans rocked Europe in a positive way.
I‘m dreaming of a group stage game between us and Eintracht in next years Champions League competition.

6 Likes

What do you mean???

I mean Eintracht is 7 points ahead of Dortmund with seven games to play. That‘s a decent lead. But I have doubts wether they can bring that over the line and finish fourth.

2 Likes

Teams which pose threats are Dortmund and Leverkusen, both seven points adrift of Frankfurt. Dortmund are in a mess and Leverkusen are, well, Leverkusen. Not to mention that both of them will face some formidable opponents in the remaining fixtures.

2 Likes
1 Like

So Gulasci should concentrate on his day to day job but this pillock can say whatever bullshit he wants.

Nice to see Gulasci support gay marriage mind.

Union Berlin :heart_eyes:

But it’s too late to stop Bayern. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

New speed record for the current Bundesliga season. Haaland reached top speed 36,04 km/h yesterday.

1 Like

Was he going downhill?

1 Like

I think the only record that matters, as far as Bundesliga is concerned, is that Bayern hasn’t won the League in March.

1 Like