Bundesliga / German NT

7 years ago Klopp was impressed with a 12 year old player at a youth tournament and helped him to get signed by Dortmund’s youth team.

At the weekend that player - named Ansgar Knauff - scored his first goal in the Bundesliga for Dortmund.

9 Likes

So when are we signing him?

4 Likes

After the positive corona cases from Pal Dardai, the professionals Dodi Lukebakio, Marvin Plattenhardt and co-trainer Admir Hamzagic, the entire Hertha squad including support staff was quarantined by the Berlin authorities until April 29. For Hertha, the situation in the fight against relegation is worsening.

1 Like

Flick has confirmed that he wants to leave Bayern in the summer. Likely to take over the German NT.

3 Likes

What a waste.

Nagelsmann incoming???

2 Likes
  • Flick to be Germany coach and Nagelsmann to replace him at Bayern is very likely.

• Marco Rose will leave Gladbach for Dortmund in the Summer.

• it seems Frankfurt will play CL next season but their coach Adi Hütter will leave for Gladbach (who will be in the EL).

Frankfurts Sporting Director Fredi Bobic will also leave for Hertha Berlin (who might get relegated).

• Leverkusen have an interim coach in Hannes Wolf at the Moment.

• and it wouldn’t surprise me if Jesse March or Erik Ten Hag take over at Leipzig.

:ferris_wheel:

3 Likes

No idea who they are. Maybe it’s time for a reunion with Ralph Hasenhüttl.

[quote=“Iftikhar, post:381, topic:364, full:true”]

No idea who they are.[/quote]

We played against both of them last year. :wink:

2 Likes

Hertha’s current situation is an excellent study in mismanagement at every level. Such high hopes when Windhorst bought into the club, but if you have the wrong people running the club the money is meaningless.

I still have no idea why they gave Klinsmann the money and authority they did but he wrecked the club and drove it straight into the ground. Not only that he is a shit manager. Then he acted like a spoiled kid when he was cut off from the money and left the club. Bruno started bright, then became Bruno Labbadia again. Full circle and back to the future with Pal Dardai working his best with an extremely flawed and mismatch side only to awful results.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around potential relegation. From big city club to big city circus. The club and its supporters deserve much better.

6 Likes

Schalke relegated. Bayern can win the league if they win their next match.

1 Like
2 Likes

:flushed: :scream:
Omg! I hope the players made in time to get to a safe place. I thought the fans over there in the Bundesliga were quite chilled.
It is a shame Schalke got relegated. They must have had deep problems within the club.

Honestly, I am so disillusioned with what has happened in the last 72 hours in the EPL. I feel like putting all my energy into watching the Bundesliga now.

At least in the Bundesliga, the clubs treat their fans with respect.

1 Like

Wolfsburg losing their last two games (Bayern and Frankfurt) and Frankfurt losing their last game (Mönchengladbach) has thrown Dortmund a lifeline. They still have to play Wolfsburg, Leipzig and Leverkusen.

2 Likes

I distinctly remember discussing about her, or was it in TIA Forum :thinking:

1 Like

Bloody hell, Dortmund are clawing back into Champions League spots. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Schalke has been a badly mismanaged club since years, if not decades. Given their potential, they should be permanently up there with the big clubs of the league. It’s like SV Hamburg before they dropped: a permanent clash of stupid egos, and as a result, an inability to work as a unit.

As far as I’m concerned, Schalke’s drop was on the cards since quite some time, and hopefully it will help them to find back a bit of humility, and work themselves up again by doing the right things. Dortmund, their toughest rivals, have shown how it gets done, nothing hinders them to try the same.

3 Likes

Well, colour me surprised…

2 Likes

So, now it’s not only about winning, but winning in style again?

Isn’t Nagelsmann another complex one, who is creative with his teams, ways of playing, flipping structures and different formations?

Just a few years after Pep and some mixed success?

Cute, Bayern. Going in circles. :slight_smile:

2 Likes