Bundesliga / German NT

Well it depends what you judge being a bigger club on.

Well the history of Schalke would say they’ve participated in europe’s leading competition far far more times than pony Everton have? Does that not count for anything?

So you’re telling me if 2 clubs have never won any trophies before (or the same amount), 1 club who constantly finishes say bottom half compared to another who frequently finish top 4-5 and play in europe, that that club isn’t bigger than the club who never compete in europe?

Ok…and in my opinion Schalke wipe the floor with Everton in terms of history so there you go.

Agree with it, dont, whatever.

1 Like

Schalke had a great run 1934-1942.

1 Like

Dortmund announce Adeyemi’s signing from Salzburg as a replacement for Haaland.

1 Like

Red Bull clubs and Dortmund seem to able to find red hot talent to keep feeding up the chain for profit.

In Dortmunds case Dembele, Haaland, Pulisic and Sancho recently cashed in profitably abroad and of course the usual bullying by Bayern when needed. Jude next probs.

Good business but it’s a shame they can’t retain more players to legit challenge Bayern.

1 Like

Haha, super salty. I can appreciate it.

Hey, it was a factually correct statement. I was very careful with the wording of that one.

1 Like

Lewandowski has informed Bayern that he wants to leave this summer already. His contract runs out next year.

Dortmund want to bring in Haller from Ajax to replace Haaland.

I guess that Barca is his main wish, then.

Would be interesting to see who Bayern go for to replace him.

1 Like

Their first move is to look at who Dortmund have in that position and… oh, hang on…

Auf geht’s Jungs vom VfB
Wir woll’n euch heute siegen seh’n
schießt für uns ein Tor
und kämpft wie nie zuvor

2 Likes

Hertha 1 up :slight_smile:

Think that some Dortmund players trying to get rid of their coach Rose.

Looks like a relegation play-off between VfB and HSV in the next couple of weeks. Hope it’s not Werder Bremen

Oh my drama

Hertha going down :man_facepalming: :sob:

Stuttgart staying in the Bundesliga. Hertha going into relegation playoff against third placed them from 2. Bundesliga.

4 Likes

My God VfB. What just happened!!! :smiley:

1 Like