Bundesliga / German NT

Reussssss!!!

Dortmund 1 Bayern 0

2 Likes

Beautiful goal! Thought they delayed it initially and Bayern have the numbers back to defend, but it was actually nicely done in the end.

2 Likes

And Alaba strikes back

1:1

Wow! That was quick. The commentator was going on and on if Alaba should be allowed to take that after he missed the first one.

1 Like

Bayern are something else. Lewandowski goal, surprise surprise. 1-2.

1 Like

Clinical. Haaland squares it properly and it would have been different story. That header by Lewa was crazy good, unstoppable.

2 Likes

Having said that, Burki has made some really good saves to keep them in the tie

1 Like

How the fck did Sane score that! Kind of glad this isn’t something we would have to worry about tomorrow in a City shirt.

1 Like

Get in Haaland! One more please.

2 Likes

What a courageous and inspirational lady Teresa Enke is to us all, to write a book about her husband’s depression.
RIP Robert Enke, gone, but never forgotten.

6 Likes

Dortmund seem to have an incredible ability to develop young players and identify talent.

2 Likes

Reyna signed a new deal until 2025, he only had a year left and thought it would be good to keep an eye on that one.

Can’t remember the last time they had this many so young players who will probably earn them a lot of money.

But on the other hand, they’re entering in their 4th year without a single trophy…

1 Like

I think Dortmund has, belatedly but rightly, realised that without a mercurial manager, read Klopp, they don’t have any shot at silverware.

So they have focused on the financial aspect of the game. Ensuring Champions League qualification and nurturing young talents to be sold for fortunes.

2 Likes

What’s this Bayern midfield today; Martinez, Musiala and Muller?

:joy:

1 Like

Did a Paul Robinson there.

Should’ve taken a touch before kicking it, enough time and space there to take it more towards the right.

1 Like

Bayern Munich dropped points :heart_eyes:
Beyer Leverkusen still unbeaten :exploding_head:

1 Like

Hertha is leading Dortmund 1-0 after 33 minutes

1 Like

Haaland tapped in. What a build up of a goal. 1-1

Haaland scored again. 5th min into he 2nd half. Wow.

2 Likes

Haaland is just ridiculous. I knew our 1-0 lead wouldn’t last long. Hertha have no clue. And I like Bruno.

2 Likes