Bundesliga / German NT

Haaland hatrick.

2 Likes

2-5. Haaland has 4.

2 Likes

Just the 10 goals in 7 league games for Haaland then. Sheesh.

2 Likes

In ten years time Haaland’s four goals might not even be the most noteworthy event around that match yesterday. Moukoko’s debut as a late sub at 16 years and 1 day may eclipse it in importance in the Dortmund chronicles.

BVB-Talent Youssoufa Moukoko ist der jüngste Debütant der Bundesliga-Geschichte. Ins Schwärmen gerieten darüber aber andere.

Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Meldung: https://www.kicker.de/790324/artikel/moukoko-kommentiert-rekord-ganz-abgeklaert

1 Like

I see him as the Max Verstappen of European football. A talent for sport and for being an arrogant asshole in equal measure. I wish him no ill, and of course at this stage, he’s still very immature.

2 Likes

Is he though? It’s a genuine question, I don’t know, just not necessarily what I had heard about him so far.
There’s always a thin line between confidence and arrogance though.

3 Likes

Yeah, with some sort of arrogance I have absolutely no problems. Sometimes it’s just confidence with a bit of character and humour. If it’s quality, I actually like that. He strikes me as a player who’s been raised well and works hard. We’ll see how he evolves, this can change of course.

Very unusual and awkward striker. Not sure I saw the combination of pace and running into space capabilities for someone so tall. Will be interesting to follow his development, but he’s proving that he’s got more than one way of scoring goals.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/k8hG5smPFW8

https://youtu.be/SHSYXur1J_s

Not sure if this can be watched outside of Germany but that González Goal was my favorite from the Bundesliga this weekend.

2 Likes

Dortmund get one back 1-2 now.

2 Likes

How about Union? 6th in the table. Kudos to Fischer for the job he’s doing, under the radar making Union the top club in Berlin.

2 Likes

How is Awoniyi doing? Played the full 90 today.

2 Likes

Really enjoy watching the Stuttgart games this season. Very young and unexperienced Team with some raw and brave talents. The american coach is doing great together with Sven ‘diamond eye’ Mislintat (who worked under Klopp at Dortmund and Arsenal) as Sporting Director.

Today they could have been 3-0 and 2-1 up against Bayern but unfortunately lost 3-1.

1 Like

He’s not an every match starter but he seems to be an important player at the club and I’ve read that Fischer adores him.

2 Likes

Berlin Derby Week!

Full disclosure, I am completely ok with a Union win. They are capturing the hearts and minds of supporters in the capital. Such a spirit, solidarity and resilience they play with. Beyond impressed with the progression of the side. Union currently in 6th (16pts) while Hertha languish in 13th (8pts).

2 Likes

Yeah I’m loving this Union team too. Though I haven’t followed them beyond some YouTube clips from Bundesliga channel.

1 Like

Haaland out injured for the rest of the month.

2 Likes

Awoniyi with a scrappy, scuffed goal tonight for Union.

Most inspired I’ve seen Hertha play all season. And certainly that’s Piatek’s best match in a Hertha shirt.

3 Likes

Things Upamecano and Konate have in their pockets.

2 Likes

More and more likely that Dortmund will have a new coach next season. Favres contract is expiring and it doesn’t look like there will be an extension.

Nagelsmann and even Rose from Gladbach seem to be out of reach and I believe they will try with Jesse March or Erik ten Haag.

3 Likes

Jesse Marsch is an excellent shout. I hadn’t even considered that. I love his style and philosophy. I also believe he’s ready to test himself at Dortmund.

3 Likes