Bundesliga / German NT

Going to Freiburg is never easy, they are the better team so far, i really like their pressing atm

1 Like

1:1 out of the blue

1:2 Dortmund scored again.

1:3 maybe offside

Goal stands

Very unlucky for Freiburg, dominated for nearly 80 minutes, then Dortmund turned it around

1 Like

At 75 minutes into this game what odds would you have been offered for a 1:3?
If BVB can avoid frittering away the momentum from those last 10 minutes in the coming weeks, this might be a more interesting season than I suspected.

2 Likes

Any idea why the stands are half empty in Mainz vs. Union?

1 Like

Entertaining match, for 0-0, but yes that’s unusual how many empty seats at Mainz for this.

Going to watch Sadio in a different jersey for the first time :sob: :broken_heart:

1 Like

Bayern vs Wolfsburg. Bundesliga Bully vs VW Works team. Urgh.

1 Like

Sadioo

VAR

Sadio had 2 disallowed goals. His own offside for the 1st one, the latest was the assist to him was offside.

It’s no wonder we sold him. :laughing::grinning:

He had a bit of a habit of that here. Anyhow it’s started well for him.

1 Like

This is no challenge for Sadio. In one perspective, I understand his desire to play in a league where he is on a super team. The majority of the focus can be on CL. However, overall playing at Bayern proposes no unique challenge for him.

5 Likes

Well, it must be nice for him to play somewhere where he doesn’t get the shit kicked out of him and get zero fouls called.

2 Likes

Wait until you see what happened in Dortmund today :joy:

Mentality pussies? :joy:

1 Like

I think the lesson is: never give up.

2 Likes

Ouch. Amazing that this would keep happening to a side who seem to be mostly made up of children.

Ah, good old Werder.

Bundescircus isn’t the same without them.

2 Likes