Bundesliga / German NT

Babel is taller than him, so I guess it’s technically not wrong :man_shrugging:

Bayern and Dortmund are level on points

:flushed: :exploding_head: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Dortmund v Leipzig live on Sky via the red button (which takes you to the app) and of course it’s playing up for me.

FFS

Brandt 1-0, nice goal. Man on form at the moment.

Who got the assist? Jude. Beautiful pick out with the 30 yard pass over the top.

Wow ruled out for handball after it popped up, hmm looked harsh…

Pen BVB, Reus lovely run and brought down by the keeper after rounding him.

Super pen and this time it is 1-0

1 Like

Sky have been terrible with Bundesliga.

Yep 100% agree…much preferred it on BT.

Switched over to Napoli Lazio just in time to see Lazio take the lead courtesy of a wonder strike from Vecino.

Dortmund though, really coming on strong as of late…would be nice to see them lift it once again.

2 Likes

Xabi has picked up some recent results another solid win tonight 3 wins in 4 after a mini slump.

1 Like

Watching Leverkusen vs. Dortmund and Xabi just had a beautiful first touch on the touchline a minute into the game. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tbf Dortmund probably could play twice in 2 days given how easy they made yesterday look.

2-1 LeVARkusen

Ref booked Leverkusen player Adli twice for diving but overruled it on both occasions to give them two penalties in the end.

2 Likes

City will destroy this Bayern team.

Only realistic team are Madrid if I’m honest who can beat them who is left.

Napoli could beat City.

2 Likes

I doubt it, just something about that Madrid side really was the worst team we could have drawn.

I’d probably tip us if we had come through to get to the final. Considering our Jenkyll and Hyde approach.

Matthias Jaissle has led Red Bull Salzburg to a 20-game unbeaten run in the league. At 34 years old, he was the youngest manager in European competition this season.

Red Bull Salzburg pay a £0 fine each time Jaissle manages because he has his UEFA Pro License…

1 Like

Salzburg are also a fancied side and play in Austria.

I assume it’s a dig at the bloke in France?

Bayern & Germany
@iMiaSanMia

6m
BREAKING: Julian Nagelsmann has been sacked with immediate effect [****@BILD]

Romano reporting the news too, Tuchel front runner to takeover.

Crazy decision, seems a bit knee jerkery to falling a point behind Dortmund in the table…you’re in the CL last 8 for crying out loud.

Man City are going to destroy them anyway, so…

Wth! I never saw that coming!
At least Tuchel will be away from rival EPL club management.

1 Like

Bet you any money they won’t.

Tuchel had an impressive record against Pep during his time with Chelsea.

Still, bit of a baffling decision.