Bundesliga / German NT

Leverkusen with a last minute winner.

6 Likes

x2

3 Likes

Taking some of our magic currently :wink:

Was a bit nervous if Leverkusen can maintain the momentum after the winter break.

Bundesliga is doing some poor marketing with their YouTube channel. The match highlights don’t have replays even for the goals.

1 Like

Feels like they don’t want anyone who’s not paying to watch their shitty football :wink:

Then you have other sites that show 5-6 replays/different angles of a goal, that’s also annoying. But having less is even more so. When there’s more, you can easily forward it.

1 Like

3 minutes to go in injury time and Bayern are 1-0 down at home against Bremen.

Massive weekend for Xabi.

2 Likes

Massive result for Leverkusen.

Gives them that breathing space.

1 Like

The Dier effect already showing

Fucking huge for Werder!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Chris78Williams/status/1750270332127134147

2 Likes

Leroy should be used to getting slapped in the face by now.

3 Likes

I’m becoming convinced that Sane is a troublemaker.

2 Likes

What a prick Bjelica is at times, know him well from his playing and coaching career in Croatia.

:man_facepalming:t2:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1750265134780436912

5-2 against Leipzig. Huge win for Stuttgart in the absence of their 4 African and Asian players.

Brighton loanee Deniz Undav with a Hattrick. On 12 goals now.

Leverkusen vs Gladbach now on.

2 Likes

Really like the look of Mathys Tel. He will be only 19 soon. Whenever I saw him playing, even coming off the bench, he’s had immediate impacts. Whether up front or on the left. Looks like a very good talent. Great for him to have a peak Harry Kane to learn from and add more things to his game.

Leverkusen still 2 points ahead of Bayern. Next weekend it’s going to be Leverkusen vs Bayern.

On Tuesday it’s Leverkusen vs Stuttgart in the Cup quarterfinal. Winner will be huge favorite to win it.

Huge week for Xabi.

4 Likes

Leverkusen 3
Stuttgart 2

Came from behind twice with a 90th minute winner.

Florian Wirz with two assists and covered 13km.

3 Likes

Great first and third goal for Leverkusen