Bundesliga / German NT

Tuchel, 50, will leave Bayern a year earlier than planned as part of “a sporting realignment” at the club.“The only thing that matters now is that there is clarity,” said Tuchel, who was appointed in March 2023.****“Clarity brings freedom and it is good for the matches and the training.”
He added: “Freedom [also] for the coach in how to act. You don’t have to think about long-term consequences of your choices. You can be a bit more reckless.”

i want a reckless tuchel as LFC manager

I’d rather stab my eyeballs out.

4 Likes

A lot of managers becoming available in the summer.

Latest I’ve heard is David Moyes stalling on a new contract…I’m just saying, just saying.

Bayern again looking really limp, play is so pedestrian. He’s getting a lot of goals but I’m not sure Bayern are better off as a team…no one else can get involved in their build up play.

Huge 2nd half coming up.

2 quickfire chances for Leipzig, fans starting to turn on the team.

Lovely finish by Kane, Musiala with the turn and pass to play him through…the kid is different class.

Huge save from Neuer to deny Sesko. Tried a little dink but didn’t get enough leverage on it.

Sesko finally gets his goal albeit with the help of a deflection that wrong foots Neuer. He’s gonna be a big player in the future.

Kane 1-0 out of nowhere.

Kane in stoppage time, another remarkable finish. Good play from Choupo Moting tbf.

Interesting VAR call coming here…was Moting offside?

What is wrong Bayern.

Remarkable how easily they let teams play around them.

:neutral_face: outrageous goal by Tel that.

Bayern :man_facepalming: :rofl:

Can’t even deal with a simple throw, stunning goal that by Holer. If the title wasn’t already decided, it most certainly is now.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if Leverkusen drop points on Sunday too.

Oh dear poor Harry is looking more trophyless now. Out of DFB, almost out of the League and no chance in CL on form. Who would have thought.

What’s FCH and SGE? Anyway, just saw one of the most hilarious own goals :rofl:.

Red card for Köln after 14 minutes and Leverkusen finally scored after 37th.

2 Likes

Surprised that they’re not pressing their one man advantage

Well we’ve been known to do this :joy:

Second… should do it if they don’t rule out.

10pts clear ….

1 Like

10 points ahead of Bayern.

We will confirm Xabi during the international break :grimacing:

1 Like

I doubt it. Surely it would be a distraction in the run in for them.

What run in? It’s going to be more of a coronation. Even if Bayern win every remaining game, Leverkusen can still afford to lose 3 of their last 10 games and have room to spare.

Interestingly, they have a game at Dortmund towards the end of April. It’s conceivable that could be the day the mathematically confirm the title. If that happened, I wonder what sort of response they’d get from the Dortmund fans? Would it be like us celebrating with Blackburn fans in 95?

Leverkusen have such a long record of bottling their chances that I doubt they’ll be feeling safe until it’s mathematically sure.
Everyone in Germany will celebrate the breaking of Bayern’s stranglehold on the league however it happens.

6 Likes

I could even be in Berlin the day they do it :ok_hand:

But yeah Europa League and the Cup would still be up to be decided.