Calvin Ramsay (RB) Aberdeen

3 Likes

I can see this lad Ramsay evolving into an attacking midfielder in the long term

Hardly crosses :rofl::rofl::rofl:
His two assists from open play in the SPFL are from crosses and the other three are two wide free kicks and a corner.
His goal against Dundee is on his weaker left foot as the Dundee player shows him inside so he can’t put in a cross.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0fwjDLZAYk

Rumour is Reynolds (Dundee Utd) is still looking for him

2 Likes
1 Like

This signing screams potential with no down side to me (low fee).

Neco should stay one more year and play the Tsimi to Andy style backup role for TAA (unless Klopp prefers to keep Joe Gomez happy with some game time at right back).

Don’t think Neco would be happy with that

1 Like

Why? He has played a grand total of 1832 mins.

Don’t think it’s been mentioned on here, but word is Aberdeen have more than doubled their demands for Ramsay, now looking for a £10m deal including add-ons…

It was never made public. Aberdeen just like Liverpool never go running to the press with player values or demands. It was all made up and still is all made up press talk

1 Like

And it would be better for Aberdeen to have a sell on clause rather than simply asking 10m.

The paper talk is Aberdeen want 5m up front with the other 5m made up of clauses ie appearances for Liverpool and Scotland. I don’t believe the speculation but of it is true that isn’t being unfair.

On a side note the press in Scotland like to talk down all clubs that aren’t Celtic or new Rangers so will make up any story

2 Likes

Ace Ventura All Righty Then GIF

#AnnounceCalvinRamsey

Blame everton for the rising transfer fee…

It should be noted, the Ramsay won the young player of the year award…

I think that comparison is meaningless and Aberdeen knows that.

However, they will hold out for as much as they can get considering they have a lean revenue stream and just an extra million will make a big difference in their budget.

2 Likes

Who’s he?

1 Like

Aaron’s son playing in Cardiff’s academy…how do you not know?

They are fully entitled to hold out for as much as they can, but they are playing a dangerous game doing that with, cos we’ll just walk.

2 Likes

Comparisons on fee’s for different players are pie in the sky, unless you include their contract situations.

How long’s left on Ramsay’s current contract, and how long was left on Patterson’s contract when Everton spent their money on him? Further stuff of relevance to the club is what signing on fee’s etc were included as part of the deal? What wages are offered - what’s the total package worth.

Confident that a deal will be struck - tell em they can have 5 million once he’s won the PL/CL.

2 Likes