Calvin Ramsay (RB) Aberdeen

the description you’ve posted seems bleh , but i do love me some bheja (brain) , boti (intestines) , talakayi (head) apart from liver heart lungs etc etc of a goat/sheep.

and while i’ve never tasted haggis , the pictures of it look rather unappetizing. But then i like haleem so there

2 Likes

Need the welcome thread with lean polls.

Not sure what direction this poor lads thread is heading but I would like to add that Clonakilty sausages are the best you can get… Look out for them in the supermarkets or send for them direct from Ireland…
Nairn is great place to visit with its little harbour and its sandy beach… But if you are ever in the area, you definitely need to visit Findhorn just a bit further down the coast… and call at the cafe in the the grounds of the Findhorn Foundation…!
Wow… :0)

1 Like

Where i live the suasage of choice is Tregust.

Calvin to lean on a giant suasage incoming.

The problem lean polls is that the way the forum works makes them quite difficult to do. Polls work like a normal post and disappear into the backlog rather that sit at the top of a page.

Can’t you do a lean poll like you do the post-match polls?

With the post match I do it as the first post in the thread. If I drop a lean poll in a player thread, it just sits in wherever the thread the post is.

True to be fair. Andy Robbo went to school with my pal.

1 Like

Watching this only confirms how deluded I was to believe I could still be a professional footballer into my mid teens… good lord

Oké clear, so tho only solutions would be a separate lean thread but seems to be a bit over the top.

and talking of haggis , is this even a thing

hang your heads in shame

Had acouple of times in a former life and lived it

1 Like

So, the Mane thread has devolved to discussion of western Michigan ghost towns, and the Ramsay thread of Haggis and black pudding?

I love transfer season!

5 Likes

Rangers and Celtic want to take Calvin Ramsay on-loan next season however, Jurgen Klopp wants the youngster to play a part in pre-season according to the mirror.

1 Like
1 Like

A Scotsman that I can understand, perhaps he can give Robertson some tips … :innocent:

I can name 100 better Scottish dishes.

I want to see this list - I can’t think of 100. Off you go.