Caoimhin KELLEHER: 2020/21

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97OOBpvfxxE

What you call a young lad trying his best to help the cause.
First name on the team sheet this weekend. COYR

1 Like

Dreadful facial hair. He’s like a blonde Gary Neville.

6 Likes

Right that’s it Kelleher out! :rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PinCg7IGqHg

3 Likes

Another brilliantly assured performance. Well in lad.

4 Likes

Comfortable with both feet. Can take first time kicks and when has a little time to take a controlling touch, he does not favour left or right foot. Uses both.

Hope he plays in midweek in the dead rubber match to pick up more game experience.

1 Like

Yeah. And it’s not just the routine saves. The decision making and awareness is just brilliant. When he came out off his line for the ball, it wasn’t to flap his hands around. The back four has so much confidence in front of him. So did the Kop behind him. Lovely experience for him, too early to judge but the signs are good from the past two games.

5 Likes

Just watched Caoimhin, Trent and Neco walking off…
their shirt numbers 62 - 66 - 76… reminded me of my mother-in-laws vital statistics…!!! :0))

6 Likes

Bet you wouldn’t say that to her face!

7 Likes

Really impressed with those two performances. A few more of those and Klopp will feel he doesn’t need to sign another keeper in the summer.

6 Likes

With those stats neither would I.

2 Likes

Another great performance didn’t have much to do but looks very confident with the ball at his feet.

or in the presence of his wife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Really assured and probably better than his performance against Ajax for the small things he did.

1 Like

Two key games
Two clean-sheets

Crisis :thinking:

10 Likes

What’s his contract situation like, by the way?

2 years left, I imagine he will get a new one before the end of this season and then we’ll decide what to do next summer in a few of those positions behind Alisson.

1 Like

He was decent whenever he was called upon, though CL and PL are a different kettle of fish to League Cup games. I hope this one gets sorted as soon as possible, it seems that the decision has been made on him to be Alisson’s main backup until the end of the season at least. We’ll see what happens then but barring some miraculous recovery, I don’t see how Adrian has a future at Liverpool beyond this season.

2 Likes

Adrian is out of contract in June, so I don’t think it is really a question - though signing a pre-contract in January is unlikely in the current market conditions I suspect.