Caoimhin KELLEHER: 2023/24

https://x.com/lfc/status/1765383268243763574?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

1 Like

Look don’t blame me for rubbish YouTube LFC comms.

Stop messing around Alisson, we know it’s you behind the mask.

His ball playing is brilliant. Left and right foot was all used today.

I’d have him down as a better footballer than Alisson.

Looks so comfortable on the ball. But Ali is the better passer.

Big stop against Foden and nearly kept out Stones goal.

2 Likes

Did he murder Ederson and Alisson?

You have to be ruthless to make it at this level

Ederson seems like unnecessary collateral damage, but he probably deserved it

So he did murder them. Didn’t get chance to watch the clip last night.

I’d say if he’d be close to the form he had all season he’d saved at least two of their goals today. His reaction seemed a bit slow.

Don’t want to pick on him. Just another sign that the whole squad suffered from all kind of fatigue.

3 Likes

A lot of poor performances to be fair and yet we still should win.

:ireland: Caoimhin Kelleher: “My main ambition is to be a No.1 and it would be great if that happened at Liverpool, but I’m not silly.

“I feel like I’ve done my years as a No.2. The ambition now is to be a No.1. I am ready and capable.”

[James Pearce, The Athletic]

2 Likes

Not a great surprise and he’s done enough to earn it. Obviously it won’t be with us, so we’ll have to make arrangements. Sad to see him go, but it’s the right move for him at this time.

5 Likes

He has to leave. He is not Adrian where he would be happy just to be part of a successful global club. He is good enough to be first choice across many teams in European leagues. He is not about to usurp the throne from Alison at least in the coming season barring sudden developments. So once we get a good offer and it’s a reasonable profile club, he will leave.