Championship and Football League

He has been a showcase player for a few years, was generally someone I admired when he broke through but he went missing for a couple and has been average when I saw him recently.

One half line goal doesn’t change that.

3 Likes

Well said Matty.

Subbed on 64 minutes. :grinning:

1 Like

How different does Burnley look now? The drop is unfortunate of course but the squad has youth, excitement, fresh and diverse players and ideas.

4 Likes

Watford is boring as always+ they have a Cheaty tossed as their manager.

2 Likes

It was a good tactical foul by Kamara, I know he got the red card for it but he’s saved his team from dropping 2 points.

How Burnley scored is beyond me, I do wonder if that could be their issue.

Watford keeper with the Prickford antics making a save and then lying on the ball.

You’ve got a lead, I don’t blame him plus it’s 80 plus minutes, Prickford was doing it at 25 minutes at 0-0.

1 Like

Good win for Watford considering they were second best for much of the game. Would much prefer they came back up than Burnley.

Just watching back the EFL Highlights - QPR’s goalkeeper Seny Dieng scored a 92nd minute equalizer against Sunderland to complete a comeback from 2-0 down.

Not as epic as Ali’s header, but this one by Dieng is pretty good, he knew where to position himself for a near perfect cross for the header after the team recycled the ball from a corner.

1 Like

Should be in a 'Til I Die episode, such a waste!

1 Like

Dyche rumoured for Stoke…. :rofl:

I’m intrigued on this as his other jobs have been rather short and so will be interesting to see what he can do, bit like Howe outside Bournemouth.

He did Watford for 1 season, before new owners took over then they got rid of him (and we have seen how gung-ho they are with managers since then), so not too sure you can put that on him, then had a short spell as a coach for the England U/21 team for 4 weeks prior to being offered the Burnley job which he held for 10 years.

So in his 3 jobs post retirement, 1 was sacked due to change in ownership, 1 was headhunted whilst in a temperory role for a permanent position, then spent a decade in the job.

1 Like

Klopp should show that clip to Trent tonight.

Yeah well he at the moment is a one club man like Howe was as I said I’d be intrigued.

2 Likes

Personally with Nantes on this, a horrible tragedy that cut short a promising kids career but he isn’t on that plane if Cardiff aren’t signing him.

Also wasn’t it close to transfer deadline day again clubs and players would benefit from being a bit more respectful to their parent club. A player who announces he wants to leave a day before the window shuts especially if he is playing and important is just meh.

If I was leaving tomorrow I’d give at least a month and would leave everything in place so the next person can pick it up.