Championship and Football League

The blackout should have been reconsidered several years ago when European football started to be shown here in the UK.

Not sure where I stand but if the EFL are pushing for it so be it, I would prefer these companies to look at a subscription based system regardless.

Like Sky or BT get two games a weekend and you can basically purchase a subscription to the PL network the extra games require an additional payment or you can access them through BT and Sky like MLB and NFL.

I can expect the FL may launch something like that on the back of this.

Or give clubs the rights to show Non Sky/BT home games to show on club app/TV and they keep that money for themselves. If clubs want to do collabs with other clubs to show away games, then they have the ability to negotiate with each other.

Probably end up costing a lot more the PL could with this blackout ending make far more from a subscription service.

Boro hire the inexperienced Michael Carrick as manager. Maybe risky with them just one spot above relegation places.

1 Like

I really don’t understand how HRMC continues to accept the ‘football creditor’ rule.

2 Likes

What’s this?

What happened to West Brom. They were leading the table at the beginning of last season, currently they in relegation zone.

Sheffield utd hammering Burnley 5-2 after being behind twice.

2 Likes
1 Like

Burnley v Blackburn on sky sports now Morton doing well in midfield.
East Lancashire Darby.

3 Likes

Fuck Burnley. Bunch of wankers, sad that they’re top of the table and likely coming back up.

2 Likes

Typical idiotic brexit voters.

1 Like
1 Like

I really do hope it comes back into the clubs ownership.

Any club that sells off its stadium is asking for trouble.

1 Like

Trouble says hello

I’m starting to feel sorry for them.

1 Like