Championship and Football League

1 Like

A nice day trip on their way to Cornwall to see how the little people live.

Proper football is back and its snowing in Blackburn and Woodburn has scored a lovely goal for Preston.

Morton is on for Blackburn.

1 Like

Snow in this looks like chunks.

Blackburn fuck up from the back, kind of doesn’t surprise me as Morton has been their most vocal and organiser.

Blackburn getting a proper hiding 1-4.

Preston played some real good stuff, high press forced Blackburn into some really silly mistakes…

Crazy that Blackburn are 3rd with 10 losses yet West Brom way down in 21st have fewer.

Was snowing quite heavily up there.

Oddest thing was there wasn’t much difference until Blackburn scored, effectively a bad error between the sides, Blackburn then seemed to sweep them as the snow got heavier.

Anyhow something weirdly familiar about it felt normal.

Basically you don’t get many draws :wink:

Still, that’s why the championship is a crazy league.

1 Like

Coventry City: Mike Ashley’s Frasers Group serve stadium eviction notice - BBC Sport
Coventry City have been issued with an eviction notice by the new owners of the Coventry Building Society Arena.

Former Newcastle owner Mike Ashley’s Frasers Group took over the stadium last month after buying its three former operating companies.

They say the Championship club has no continuing right to use the ground unless a new licence is agreed.

The club’s existing licence runs until 2031, but they say the proposed new one would expire in May 2023.

Frasers do not believe they are bound by the previous agreement with the stadium’s former owners, Wasps rugby club, who went into administration on 18 October.

However, Coventry said that discussions with Frasers Group prior to their purchase of the ground led them “to understand the existing terms would continue unchanged”.

They planning to knock it down and build housing.

What a twat.

1 Like

Just noticed Michael Carrick is getting quite the new manager bounce at Middlesbrough. Winning four of six and moving the club up the table.

Next England manager.

Great free kick gives Burnley a 0-1 lead.

Dean Smith looks like he has been sacked at Norwich you look at 5th you seem puzzled but then the last 13 games.

7 losses
2 wins
4 draws

In a league they expect to be winning at least 60% is terrible.

Biggest Bolton attendance since the PL.

Good to see and hear to be fair.

What’s that you mention, Bolton? Oh, that gives me enough reason to post this video again (I don’t know them but I hope all those involved are still going strong):

Literally the only good thing that happened during Hodgson’s reign.

1 Like

Bolton can fuck off for me. Along with Burnley.

Oh what could’ve been…

3rd goal of the Season for Andy.
Prolific :rofl: