Championship and Football League

Premier League Football GIF by KICK

All that money and never got his nose straightened :smile::smile:

Just turned over to Burnley WBA…2 good old dirty dogs of the recent Prem era, first championship game I’ve seen for months and I couldv’e sworn on my toy ducks life that West Brom were in the relegation places…I’m looking at the table now aaaaaaaaaand I’m not too sure if it’s legit?

Burnley 60 minutes in and no yellow cards :astonished:

That’s a nice finish by Tella. 1-1

Burnley back in the Prem then :face_with_thermometer:

Turnaround complete, a goal you’d never associate with a Sean Dyche Burnley…fair enough top drawer free kick.

Another refereeing error,sending off the wrong player.
The ref said they all look the same to me wearing identical clothes(allegedly)

Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Forest Green Rovers: Dion Charles sent off in case of mistaken identity - BBC Sport
Dion Charles scored the winner but was later mistakenly sent off as promotion-chasing Bolton beat bottom of the table Forest Green in League One.
Top scorer Charles fired Ian Evatt’s side into a sixth-minute lead with his 13th goal of the season as Wanderers sought to bounce straight back from the defeat at Derby.
However, the home side then had to play with 10 men after a 28th minute flashpoint which saw Charles erroneously red-carded by referee Tom Nield for violent conduct.
Replays clearly showed team-mate Elias Kachunga had lashed out at Rovers’ defender Brandon Cooper.

:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

Kolo Toure has been sacked as Wigan manager after just two months in charge. Kolo Toure’s record at Wigan:

:stadium:Games: 9
:white_check_mark:Won: 0
:handshake:Draw: 3
:x:Lost: 6

If this isn’t on TV someone has dropped the ball.

Props to Forest Green Rovers. A total veg football club. Good stuff.

1 Like

Nice little set up down there. If I was local I’d probably follow them a fair bit more, my mate is.

1 Like

Unlucky Dunc, keep up the good work though.

Seems to be quite common for them.

Dunc’ll fix 'em. Blood pudding for brekkie.

1 Like

Must run out of energy at the end of the game

If only there were some source of protein they could add to their diet! :smirk:

First move - brought in Savage Jr., on loan from United.

:joy:

End of an era

Like the lost decade in Japan or hyper inflation in Europe it’s an era we won’t miss.

2 Likes

What an extremely unsympathetic person he was as a manager …

I’ve got a lot of time for Dale.