Championship and Football League

I didn’t realise that Forest Green Rovers were signing only vegan players and only allowing vegan fans in?

2 Likes

Dozy Mmobuosi provides cash injection ahead of his proposed £90m takeover of Sheffield United | Daily Mail Online
## Nigerian billionaire Dozy Mmobuosi provides eight-figure cash injection ahead of his proposed £90m takeover of Sheffield United to aid the club’s financial situation as they push for promotion back to the Premier League

Wait one minute some bloke emailed me yesterday to say the same.

Futurama Squinting GIF

for a second there…

Been watching Sheff Wednesday closely the past few seasons (on recommendation from a Sheffield mate who grew up in the shadows of Hillsborough).

They are fairly well cemented in the Top 2 in League One, so unless there is a complete collapse, they will gain promotion to Championship.

Looks like a (now) well-run organization, and are past their past shenanigans. The stories that could be told from those times—yikes.

1 Like

Animated GIF

EXCLUSIVE: Neil Warnock set to take over as new manager of Huddersfield Town, as he steps out of retirement at 74, 10 months after vowing he would NOT return so he could spend more time with wife Sharon

Neil Warnock is set to make a stunning to return to management with Huddersfield | Daily Mail Online

s01e08 GIF

2 Likes

Perhaps Sharon discovered more of his company was not a benefit?

1 Like

Yeah some people will think it’s him but I think it’s his wife on this occasion pushing him out of the door. :rofl:

Just realized that Jagielka is still playing regularly, he will be 41 this summer. Credit to him.

Still remember when we were linked (sort of, perhaps mentioned, these days it would possibly end up in the unreliable thread!) with him under Rafa, back then he was playing more as a holding midfielder I think for Sheffield Unied and his contract was running out.

Time flies.

3 Likes

that goal he scored against us…ugh.

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

April the 1st…oh no it isn’t.

Yeah I saw a tweet so I had to double check it.

Been quite something, that Boro move under Carrick. My brother is a supporter, so I check the table from time to time. They were mired near the bottom of the table (not relegation places, just above). As soon as Carrick came aboard, they began moving smartly and steadily up.

1 Like

Thanks for moving that :slightly_smiling_face:

Hull impressed me last night under another person I didn’t expect to see managing which is Lee Rosenior.

His dad seemed to do a good job in the lower leagues a while back.

I just wasn’t aware he was even in the game to be manager noticed he had disappeared off the television.

1 Like