Championship and Football League

Burnley have already qualified and Sheffield can too if they win their next game. The play-off situation is still murky; not much between Coventry (66) at 5th and Swansea (62) at 12th.

The playoff race is very interesting.

Boro and Luton are there so it’s 2 from 8.

1 Like

Sheffield United promoted to Premier League

:clap: :partying_face:

They have confirmed play-off spots.

3 Likes

Huddersfield go 2-0, Cardiff get one back after doing nothing for the entire half.

Huddersfield hold on here they need a point in midweek to be safe.

Rotherham beat MB they are also safe and Reading go down. Huddersfield play Reading final day mind.

1 Like

Big win for Huddersfield, they need a point in one of two games

Blackpool and Wigan confirmed to be relegated.

1 Like

Rotherham now safe so basically Reading have to beat Huddersfield and hope Huddersfield don’t get a point in the week.

This is the playoff picture.

Blackburn need a point in all reality tonight to have any chance. I do hope they can take that last spot.

Like to see Coventry back if they don’t.

Nah.

I’d prefer Millwall out of that lot, purely for the spectical of seeing Chelsea and West Ham having to go to The Den :crazy_face:

Boro will be the team that comes up.

2 Likes

Luton coming up would be the ultimate fairy tale. Their entire squad cost about the same as a mid-size SUV.

1 Like

Yes, but on the other hand, are they actuall big enough?

I don’t mean that in a derogitory, Oh Luton are a small club sort of tone, but their stadium is even smaller than Bournemouths with a 10K capacity and do you think the P/L would be happy with this Google Maps being shown around the world every other week when they are at home?

My brother supports Boro, though, and he says they have a few injuries. He’s not optimistic. Thinks it may be Luton.

Up the Boro!

2 Likes

I think I would prefer Coventry.

2 Likes

Don’t know anything about them; however, the prospect of Boro defeating Newcastle in either of the two derbies is particularly tasty. Heroes coming off the pitch, their jersey’s soaked in the black oil of…

1 Like

Luton 1-0

1 Like

Great hold up play by Morris, delightful ball in and Lockyer there to nod it in.

Not too fussed who else comes up, as long as I never see West Brom, Stoke, Norwich or Watford for different reasons.

Luton would be cool, spend a few years there and it’s really not as big a shit hole as people who’ve never been say it is.

Seeing Millwall and West Ham going at it again would be great, Coventry in to mix the rivalry up with the West Midlanders as well as Leicester hopefully…Boro Newcastle renewing their little rivalry.

Nobody should want Millwall to come up. Absolutely rancid fanbase.

2 Likes

No worse than Chelsea’s, historically.

2 Likes

I fear Luton will repeat the fate of Barnsley who were on verge of promotion to PL and now finds them in League One.

just think…

we will be talking about Everton in thread next season!

1 Like

Just had the same thought…great minds think alike…you not me…