Chelsea vs Liverpool: League Cup Final, Wembley, February 25, Sunday, 15:00

14:56

Get Involved

Get Involved: #bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

SMS Message: All those Liverpool injuries will be the only reason why Chelsea will win it today. Such a shame. It should be a close game, but it would have been an easy win for Klopp. As a neutral, hoping to see them do the quadruple this summer (although highly unlikely). I don’t see them winning today, but I hope I’m wrong! Chelsea are more desperate to win something this season with all that money spent. from Tom

All those Liverpool injuries will be the only reason why Chelsea will win it today. Such a shame. It should be a close game, but it would have been an easy win for Klopp. As a neutral, hoping to see them do the quadruple this summer (although highly unlikely). I don’t see them winning today, but I hope I’m wrong! Chelsea are more desperate to win something this season with all that money spent.

Tom

SMS Message: People writing Liverpool off have clearly forgotten a certain night at Anfield and a 4-0 win - missed some big names that night. Different players but anything is possible. from Matt

People writing Liverpool off have clearly forgotten a certain night at Anfield and a 4-0 win - missed some big names that night. Different players but anything is possible.

Matt

SMS Message: I fancy Liverpool as favourites. This is still a potent first team and the youngsters on the bench definitely have the quality and hunger to change the game. Good on Liverpool to promote young players. Going for 1-1 and Gomez to get a winner in extra-time with his first ever Liverpool goal… What a story that would be, eh? from Pat, Watford

My official DAZN stream is 32 seconds behind.

Wilko :flushed: :open_mouth:, never heard you swear before, you’ve been spending time with @PeachesEnRegalia again :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Fire up your time machine

win or lose, i lost a lot of respect of pocho and his whining about getting fair officiating…I know he is under pressure, but that was out of order

Dunno why but Ben Doak’s face made me laugh out loud.

Probably thinking I could’ve been the most senior player on the bench today.

1 Like

That’s what virg said in his team talk …

It’s liberating. You should try it!

Where the hell is the match, I can’t see it on the telly, which channel please?

yeah not on bbc or itv… had to go to my streams

Sky 1

If you keep this up I’ll get one for you as well…:joy:

Fucking hell ref!!!

Come on Mac, whip this onto Virgil’s head.

Yellow card please !

1 Like

How many fucking fouls ref?!?!?!?!?

Take 2 for Mac.

Guys it’s on Youtube search for Liverpool vs Chelsea En Vivo. It’s live but with half the screen blocked off. Better than nothing I guess

Another yellow please !

I don’t have SKY anymore :weary:

The main broadcasting channels are full of w*ankers.
This Cup Final should be televised on the main channel, BBC. ITV or Channel 4

2 Likes

Started well.

1 Like