Chelsea vs Liverpool: League Cup Final, Wembley, February 25, Sunday, 15:00

Thats what made it open season for the snide late fouls.

THIS!

Ref has been shite, surprise, surprise.

The lads have done well, considering the injury disrupted our flow. Endo has put some shift in, and Diaz is an animal :muscle:

There

2 Likes

Fucking hell, we’d have been miles out of sight with even just one of Salah, Nunez or Jota :frowning: If we win this it will be a famous win I reckon. I won’t be devastated if we don’t, but I’ll be fucking impressed if we do :+1:

Big part of that is the subs. We typically have so much variety and smarts on the bench that we can change the game in any number of ways with a change or two. With this bench today we shouldn’t expect that

We are playing better than the Chavs, just need be more clinical in goal.

2 Likes

Was it Endo with the goal saving block after Queef pulled off a world class save?

What a fucking hero.

1 Like

Do you have the lunatic Dutch guy?

Luton game?

Ultimately it’s another player we’ve suffered to a bad injury Jamie you moron, knowing our luck Grav will be out until August.

I feel Elliott’s half summed up the whole team’s if I’m honest- a little too hot-headed and letting the occasion get to them a bit. I think we wrestled back control later in that first half, but I think we need a few tactical tweaks to help us get the out-balls to the more advanced minds and forwards because for much of the early part of that half, Chelsea choked us.

Biggest conversation from Klopp at half time though will likely be the simple stuff.
That it’s half time, still nil-nil with us the team to have nearly all the good chances (minus Kelleher’s saved). Carrying on from the end of that half would be nice.

I don’t know how Klopp manages to keep cool. Prior to the match your opposite number makes a bit show of Kavanagh favouring Liverpool (isn’t suggesting a ref will be biased subject to a disciplinary). He then sends the team out with what is obviously a purposeful strategy of going studs up on Liverpool players, Kavanagh gives absolutely nothing, and they end up breaking Gravenberch’s ankle.

I’d have just walked the players off the pitch at that point. And told the FA to shove their cup their arses.

Nothing no commentary or replays just a rather uninspiring camera view

Bradley lucky not to get a red there. Can’t believe he put his neck in gallagher’s hand

With BeIN that’s for the best

we down to TWO first team midfielders

Jamie said Caicedo didn’t look at Ryan’s ankle when he snapped, so it’s not a red. What the fuck is he on about?

So to get away with a dangerous, reckless tackle, you just have to look away at the last second?

3 Likes

He’s a fucking moron

Is there something wrong with the sky coverage ?