Chelsea vs Liverpool: League Cup Final, Wembley, February 25, Sunday, 15:00

Half time 1 each with yellow cards. UNBELIEVABLE

1-0 to pocho…really got what he wanted

Chelsea have Nkunku to bring on. He looked decent vs us at Anfield.

Its a game we need to score first in i feel

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1761778210847769070

Just so livid!
Chelsea should have had 3 yellows before Gravenrubbish got injured by the thug who should have already been on a yellow. That’s red in my book.
The thing is though the refs don’t do anything, so no player protection, If you let things go it’s evident players are going to get injured!

Anyway we are better just need Diaz to stop flffing about and Gakpo to move better!

A few replays might have been nice or even the opportunity to shout at some idiotry punditry

One thing stands out here for me…
Jurgen has galvanised not just the regular players, but the entire playing squad has got a steel spine running through it
No worries about who he brings on as a substitute in the second half… EVERYONE of them seems to have the exact same DNA

Never fear. The kids are here.

3 Likes

How the fuck did Bradley get a yellow?

While Jones was clearly looking at the opponent’s foot, mate…

Apart from the diabolical refereeing , the most striking thing about that half of football was just how much better our seriously weakened side was than them. We just need to get the ball in the net somehow or else it’s the looming tedium of extra time and penalties , and its knock-on effects for the rest of the season. Come on Reds just grab a goal , one will probably be enough.

4 Likes

Reffing incompetence aside, although we’ve been the better team we need to do better in the second half.
We’re lacking pace upfront and accuracy with longer passes, which of course is a consequence of the unavailability of what amounts to a world class team. Anyway, I fully expect Jurgen to work his half time magic and for us beat these wankers.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the inevitable meaninglesss yellow Caicedo gets late on to “make up” for getting away with doing Gravenberch.

1 Like

Need to win this in 90 minutes. Chelsea’s best chances are on the counter. We need to be wary of that.

1 Like

Caicedo has not had a yellow.
And licence to plough into Liverpool players in the second half.

Playing Chelsea, the ref and VAR

1 Like

How does Jurgen stay calm enough not to get sent off?

1 Like

So, how are our lads going to handle it now, this twat of a ref is handing this cup to Poch whilst injuring our players?

We need to throttle them

Beautiful ball Endo.

Great play from Endo

Wear red.