CL Pre Game incident news/clarifications

‘Uefa’s independent report into the events is due to be published next month and it will not comment on the subject until it is published.’

To even describe it as ‘independent’ is a joke. I suspect there will be little talk of UEFA’s ‘egregious failures’ or the ‘criminal assault’ perpetrated by the French police. Nor do I expect any apology for the blaming of our fans by both UEFA and the French Government.

1 Like

SIX months??? Dilly dally is the first step in denying justice.

I’m glad that Madrid was involved, that’s one club UEFA can’t intimidate.

1 Like

If you all can, please watch Panorama’s ’ The Champions league Final: What went wrong?

Some distressing scenes, but it is essential viewing. Shame on scummy UEFA.

3 Likes

Very good but a very difficult thing to watch. Beyond disgraceful, and a lot of it clearly deliberate by the French pigs. UEFA and the FA can go and fuck themselves too. They literally only care about money. Fuck the world cup.
Edit: Hats off to Jason McAteer for his contribution to this program :+1:

2 Likes

I was so shocked when Mcteer revealed the incident on what happened to his wife. She was extremely lucky not have ended up in the hospital.

UEFA didn’t have the guts to come on the programme and answer questions. They need to know that we will not forget this horrendously mismanaged event. We need to troll that lying smarmy tw*t Darmanin.

4 Likes

It’s hugely disappointing that a report of such significance, such importance to football supporters’ lives and future safety, should be leaked and published in this way. It’s been over eight months of work by the independent panel and it is only right and proper to publish the contents of the report to our supporters appropriately.

We will await to receive a copy of the report and digest it thoroughly before making any further comment.

2 Likes
2 Likes

‘Uefa, the Paris police, French government and FFF have been approached for comment.’

Can’t wait to see how they try and spin the findings. The (leaked) report appears to be absolutely damning.

4 Likes

Ban Paris from hosting a final for 10 years.
Ban France from hosting a final for 5 years.
Reduce UEFA ticket allotment to a max of 25% anytime Liverpool or RM reach a final.
Fire UEFA twats that threw us under the bus.
Fire French politicians that threw us under the bus.

6 Likes

I’d advise keeping away from social media tonight. Following the release of this it’s just the same old hate speech from the usual suspects.

1 Like

Already seen quite a few on the tweets earlier.
Basically morons saying the exact things the reports repudiated.

I’d feel sad for them if they weren’t such obvious trolls.

2 Likes

Odd that the club fiund out via the media

And Benzema, Tchouameni and any other french Real players banned? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Just give us this years cup, to make up for it. I would suggest ignoring football on Twitter, it hardly gets through on mine.

2 Likes

UEFA, FFF, The French Police should all be sued in the courts and the Liverpool fans should be given compensation.

We should not let UEFA off the hook. Shameful and shambles on UEFA’s part. I hope they all fall out with each other.

Compensation for their losses would be nice.

Also the assurance that lessons really would really be learned from this for once and LFC fans get treated fairly.

2 Likes

UEFA directors and president need to resign

1 Like

The club have now come out with something on the report.

Nothing on Real Madrid’s sites/social yet - would expect them to make some kind of comment also, albeit their fans didn’t have it as bad as we did.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Which is what David Conn is calling for. Won’t happen though. He’ll actually get re-elected unopposed.

1 Like