Conor BRADLEY: 2023/24

I don’t think it was questioning his inclusion, more surprised Klopp turned to him against a dangerous team like Chelsea.

He certainly stood up to it. What a performance.

They were questioning :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::wink:

This kid has ‘it’, great for him to get his first

There really looks to be something in this group of kids. The confidence they are coming into the first team with is ridiculous. The easiest thing for a kid to do when they get to this point, especially defenders, is to keep it simple and minimize their chances of fucking up. Yet we see Quansah come in baming 60 yard diagonal balls tot he feet of our wingers. Bradley doing [gestures wildly] all this. And even Clark when he was looking to come on was laughing and having a big joke like a seasoned pro.

7 Likes

Still haven’t finished off my wank…I started just after full time. Hands aching. Both of them…

I can’t prove it to you but when I discussed team’s selection prior to the game with my mates, I told them I expected Klopp to stick with Bradley and Gomez, because it was a home game and because Arsenal are levels above Chelsea at the moment. Mostly, though, because Klopp selects his players on merit.

Well done to Bradley for repaying Klopp’s faith so handsomely. Arsenal will be a much bigger challenge, though, and games in which a fullback scores one and assists two goals are once in a blue moon, so we shouldn’t judge him by the Chelsea game. However, it’s the other aspects of his game that bring an evil smile to my face, sometimes it’s as if I’m watching Robertson. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Don’t want to sound like a doomsayer, but, whenever a young player breaks through I feel edgy about him getting injured. It’s something inevitable, a young player’s body isn’t made for the regular rigors of the PL.

On a positive note, what season this is for the young players. Quansah and Bradley rubbing shoulders with the likes of VVD and Trent. What an era for young players. Well done Klopp. Well done all the coaching and scouting staff. We are humbled.

5 Likes

Your middle name - Ifti “Doomsayer” Khar

2 Likes

Some incredibly devastating news this afternoon for the poor lad to come to terms with. We’re all with you Conor.

1 Like

Heartbreaking news this :broken_heart:

Thoughts are with Conor and his family.

You’ll Never Walk Alone.

5 Likes

Poor lad, my thoughts are with him and his family. I am sure the club will know how best to support the lad.

1 Like

Oh no. Poor lad. I hope his dad saw his performance on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Awful news. Is there any way to send our condolences as a group?

1 Like

One Conor Bradley :heart:

Liverpool FC is deeply saddened by the passing of Conor’s father, Joe, today.

The thoughts of everyone at the club are with Conor and his family.

3 Likes

Christ sake, life is such a cunt sometimes. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Everyone dies eventually.

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

1 Like

Too early at 58.

4 Likes

From arguably the best moment of his life to the worst in a matter of days.

Very cruel world indeed.

6 Likes