Conor BRADLEY: 2023/24

Believe he did, was at the stadium

2 Likes

Devastated for the lad and his family. I don’t know the circumstances of his father’s passing but if it really was a long illness, then he certainly knew about it and his recent breakthrough and performances should be held in even higher regard. I hope that he finds solace in knowing that his father passed away feeling proud of him.

5 Likes

Stay strong lad. YNWA

3 Likes

Poor Conor, i hope he gets all the support he needs to come to terms with this devastating loss. His Dad would have been so proud of Conor, seeing him play in the first team under Jürgen, which is a small consolation.

7 Likes

Cmon Jurgen take him under your wing…

Irish examiner say the decision for Conor to play will be his own.

Could see him travelling potentially… especially if he’s starting

3 Likes

Gutted for the young fella, his Dad would have been so proud of him, thoughts are with Conor and his family.

YNWA

4 Likes

Ultimately it’s a decision for him and Klopp.

1 Like

What bad luck for Conor at least he watched his son play in a glorious match condoléances to Conor and his family this just brings us back to earth in that there are far more important matters than football

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1754784492072440232

2 Likes

How did Ireland allow him to play for the north………

The GAA jerseys are always on him

His father’s funeral was today if of any interest.

2 Likes

Not sure they had much of a say. Hes born and raised in NIRE. No idea of his parents history and whether one (or both) of them are from the republic.

1 Like

Apparently the NI football setup and association is, and always has been very supportive to Conor in his development to this stage. I think he respects that.

1 Like

Why did they let him play for the country where he was born, the youth system he developed in, alongside other Catholics and a Catholic manager?

2 Likes

Players born in the north can play for the republic even if their parents/grandparents are also from the north.

2 Likes

They should just do it like the rugby

Won’t be much in the great scheme of things but well deserved I feel.

12 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes