Darwin NUNEZ: 2022/23

Jota scored on his first 4 Anfield games, this guy can’t even score tap ins, in friendlies.

Joking April Fools GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Doesn’t take long for some clowns to have go at us via any new players who don’t set the world on fire straightaway,amongst other reasons.
Hadn’t seen any of this lad till we signed him,but I 'm bloody sure there was a good reason,which will undoubtedly see in time.
Some players take longer to settle than others and this lad seemed in awe of pulling on our shirt,so would a lot of us be.
Just time ,but he needs to ignore twitter and the like,
He’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Rival fans desperate for us to sign a dud. That’s all it is. I’ll be sure to retweet his goal compilations at the end of the season. See who’s laughing then

5 Likes

Isn’t that… James Milner?

It brings a smile to my face when people still get rattled by what they read on social media, it usually starts with 1 comment and then the spread of the virus starts.

Why do people care?

Do you really think Utd/Everton/City whoever, their fans tune in to watch our friendly games? Ask yourself this. Or do they go off by a 5 second gif clip where he skies a sitter.

I’d urge everyone to keep quiet on the negativity until the season gets going, then we can say Booyaaa you mother titty fucker son of a human bitch go suck your dad then drown in boiling water.

2 Likes

Couldn’t even manage a 5th, total flop, waste of money.

And one of them was a penalty too!

Exactly, if he could have controlled that simple pass from Milly. Worse first touch than Kuyt.

United fans rn:

3 Likes

FUCK YOU TWITTER

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Bit of a crap penalty, scrappy fourth goal, but overall very good half for him, he needed that obviously. Could’ve scored more. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes
1 Like

Darwin’s got the fight in his eyes…he means business…cmon Darwin…your on your way…

Those second and third goals and the movement is very good…

2 Likes

Good one Darwin,didn’t take long to prove the doubters wrong.
Onward and upwards.

Total disrespectful for him to take penalty over Salah. We have to sell him before he becomes poison.

Salah is a nice leader. He felt Nunez needed it to get his scoring boots on!

4 Likes