Darwin NUNEZ: 2022/23

Yep, yep,yep, yep and yep…another dimension…

2 Likes

You know our club don’t you

I’m just hopeful it’s 1-2 games not 1-2 months.

Though I think Milner was the last one who was potentially injured and then made the next game. Sometime around 2016.

I guess we just see what Klopp says.

1 Like

N, Wouldn’t like to be in your shoes when @gasband realises you stealing his thunder :0)

Ralgex, Deep Heat, Liniment…all at the ready…

1 Like

That pain relief gel is pretty decent.

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Anyhow Doak to the rescue.

In fact usually my predictions are so bad, let’s see if the opposite works.

If we see Nunez before the Universe collapses in on itself I’d be surprised.

2 Likes

Its fine you know, I thought we are all fellow Liverpool fans here but there are plenty surprisingly who are on here who think they are even remotely near my genius. But I do not want to argue because its clear to see who is the resident masterpiece artist here.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I said he created a fair few by his movement this backs it up, an outlet like him last night would have been useful.

2 Likes

How many of those games without him have we had our other key forwards available other than Salah?

I assume you class Diaz and Firmino?

Firmino was available for all the games up to the World Cup I believe bar maybe one.

Nunez missed a couple with injury and that red card as well as his sub performances so it’s a decent chunk of games.

I wouldn’t really class Jota and he hasn’t been available for most of it anyhow.

1 Like

And he’s been injured for most of 2023

2 Likes

3 Likes

FFS, Jurgen needs to get rid of his head butting.

Darwin Nunez on adapting to life at Liverpool:

“I think after those first few months of adaption, things began improving. I feel at home. I feel happy. When I come in, I look forward to training because, luckily, I have people here who speak Spanish.”

4 Likes

Here’s an idea: learn to speak English.

Bloody foreigners.

1 Like

cantankerous old git!

2 Likes