Darwin NUNEZ: 2023/24

Yeah I remember how bad we had been at corners.

I think we are still 3rd on the list this season or the year if I remember a stat bubble rightly.

1 Like

Yeah, heā€™s shite. Sell for Watkins if you donā€™t have him.

1 Like

Nah I have him in my team.

In fact itā€™s hard to get a decent striker I was trying to replace Haaland with someone last night and I already have Solanke and Watkins.

1 Like

Yeah thereā€™s not much apart from those 2 at the moment, maybe just hold if you can afford and if it looks like heā€™ll be back soon.

1 Like

Fingers in my ears. Darwin is going to get a hat trick against Arsenal. :rofl:

6 Likes

Before fighting Arteta, his back room team and the entire arsenal bench

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

With his false ā€˜Turkey Teethā€™ in place :0)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1737175399371534426

I felt the lad tried especially around 25 mins in. And was damn unlucky and created his two best chances.

His pass to Jones was decent too. I was hoping he would get a goal but if he turns out that every week he will get goals.

3 Likes

https://x.com/tjprivv/status/1737590670397723103?s=46&t=aLG9ncyUrtZ-QtZv0kz6SQ

:joy:

Noticed heā€™s now with Adidas, not Nike anymore.

Hat trick tomorrow then. One for each stripe. Nailed on.

Trying to find some positives.

• few of his missed chances are sitters

• the fact that he has those opportunities means he does many things right

• he is involved in the game so much/workrate/intensity

• must be tiresome to defend against him. Makes it easier for our subs who come on.

6 Likes

Nunez is now top 5 in the league for assists this year. Heā€™s a good player and heā€™s having a good seasonā€¦ but yes, the one on ones need worked on.

3 Likes

Stil the best 9 we have. He is a constant pain for every defense and works his socks of, missed a few today :see_no_evil:. Iā€™ll play Jota in Salahā€™s place.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just not sure what weā€™re going to do with him.

Physically, he has got everything he needs. Everything. Itā€™s the mentality. Itā€™s never a good sign when a player canā€™t do it when he has time to think. He must be so frustrating for Klopp.

I really donā€™t think he is. Your striker buries chances like the ones he misses. I know you donā€™t like Gakpo, but I would rather have him bearing down on a keeper that Nunez.

10 of his 12 Liverpool assists were for Salah.

Every season it is proving to be a war of attrition against The Cheatersā€¦ what better warrior is there than this guy fighting our cause.
As no other team from any other league plays like us, he must be learning something after every game in a red shirtā€¦ Leave him to continue staggering through each game until the end of the seasonā€¦ whether he scores a goal of the decade or sends the ball into row Zā€¦ we need to continue to back him during the second part of this campaignā€¦
From next season on thoughā€¦ that might be a different matterā€¦!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks like Moā€™s head has been photoshopped at an impossible angle :0)

2 Likes