Darwin Núñez (FW) Benfica

I’ve just admitted to being very cynical about celebrity political action. I make no bones about it. The Mane comp misses the mark because he doesn’t make a big song and dance on social media about it.

I didn’t say Rashford wasn’t a decent human being, more than one thing can be true you know. It’s not always a zero sum game. He can be a good lad and also be being performative with a lot of his political stuff. He’s also a shite footballer.

Ifti’s gone rogue!

Scared Bill Hader GIF by IFC

4 Likes

Alright I am in the camp of “buy good players” not setting arbitrary lines about how much they cost but even I have to draw the line at paying 960m for a player.

4 Likes

Go on Rebecca, slide into her DMs. Someone notify me once his misses starts following Ms Fabinho on IG. That’s when we know this is in the bag.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I thought similar, apparently he did quite well against us, Bayern and Ajax as well. so I’m just going to sit back and watch.

2 Likes

As long as this thread has become a mess, I’ll say that Bill Hader is the most under rated SNL cast member, both for his work on the show and outside of it.

2 Likes

Barry is flippin great telly…

1 Like

Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Okay can we stop with the fucking Nunez talk on here; this is the Rashford thread and his current level and focus are a pressing topic of conversation that keep being interrupted by talk of some Portugese Uruguayan player who has absolutely no bona fide history of really commendable charity work.

14 Likes

That’s when you know a transfer has gone awry, and it’s amusing how this standard has gone from weeks to just days now.

It’s not fool proof, but I think the idea that a player who our defenders acknowledged gave them hell is a really good starting point. One of the things I like about him is his willingness and ability to run at and past players. Sure, it can be helped by bad defending, but its the sort of thing a forward can either do or cannot do regardless of the quality of defending, and I think it is essential to the way we play.

3 Likes

50-50 with Cristobal.

2 Likes

100%, have to make it uncomfortable for defenders. if they get settled it’s hard to get past them.

1 Like

Just checked back into the ‘Make Poverty History’ thread :+1:

2 Likes

Now I’m confused, this doesn’t sound like either Bill Hader or Marcus Rashford :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Dave Okoth Origi.

Rashford cares deeply for the afflicted, the wayward, the simple and flat-out no-hopers, and on his days off he does charity work. (The old ‘pull back and reveal’ :smiley::+1:) (nothing to do with foreskins).

2 Likes

Hey look, what a surprise, we actually have a thread to talk about Manc stuff.

1 Like

Is anyone else refreshing twitter to see any updates of Nunez?

1 Like