Diogo Jota (LW) Wolves

Why on earth would they sell him? It doesn’t make sense for them, but really does for us.

1 Like

I did buy him in FM and he was great

4 Likes

I’d agree, he is much more a finished article with room to grow. Sarr has a high ceiling though!

1 Like

He absolutely destroys me every time I play Wolves on FM20 :joy:

Would take your hand off for a player like Jota, fits our style of play, would be a interesting impact player for sure. And if the Hoever deal gets us over the edge, then im all for it.

1 Like

How much would this type of player cost?

Makes perfect sense a player who can play two areas up top.

£25m apparently.

2 Likes

Wank wank wank wank wank wank wank wank.

4 Likes

That’s how much he is on transfermrket which would be a first for them.

1 Like

Or £15m + Hoever.

Fuck me, transfer Jedi Edwards does it again!

6 Likes

Mate don’t spoil the atmos…

Caught me completely on the hop this one. From nothing to a thread in the space of an hour (for me)

Straight swap for Ox?

The way people like Joyce and Reddy are tweeting this looks like its pretty much done.

2 Likes

They spent quite a bit earlier in the window (including on a young forward I think) and may need to bring in funds.

1 Like

Terrific player. Very excited about this one.

1 Like

https://www.goal.com/en/news/liverpool-wolves-jota-premier-league-champions-summer/187ltdbqkonop1x78gv4pmewzb

I think 9 out 10 posters would suggest he is a CF and I am pretty sure he often played there too. Transfermarkt has him as left forward as main position.

Salah fans won’t be happy if we sign him :grimacing:

Never seen him play, at least not consciously. Is he good enough for us, lads?

He’s a fantastic wee player. Plenty of skill, plenty of pace. Would add a good dynamic coming off the bench, and would be an amazing rotation option.

He likes to work in tight spaces too, from what I’ve seen. If the intent this year is to compete on every front and win as many trophies as possible, then these are the players we need to be signing.

9 Likes