Dominik Szoboszlai (AM) RB Leipzig

5 Likes

And it’s pronounced “soh-boss-lie” before you ask.

7 Likes

I like it. Never seen him play, of course, but it’d be nice to have an Hungarian in the squad.

So pumped for this one lol

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

3 Likes

expire on June 30

We better hurry then … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mac Allister and Szoboszlai would be an excellent window. Hopefully get a couple more in as well but they are both ready-made starters.

2 Likes

Darwin who…

IMG_2041

2 Likes

Suspect we wait until after 30 June to submit a bid - try and get a deal that is near the clause in terms of value, but in instalments etc. These clauses usually require the sum in one hit.

1 Like

Fine by me. :+1:

1 Like

He is a sneaky 6’2" according to a piece I read yesterday. Impressive inside leg measurements

DOWN WITH SHORT PLAYERS!

1 Like

The existence of a clause doesnt preclude you from coming to a differently structured deal.

2 Likes

Nope - but RB’s stance might be that they won’t negotiate anything unless that clause it met as they want it all upfront. It’s tomorrow anyway - if we’re signing him, it’ll be done in the next week or so I suspect.

Watch us sign JWP next week now.

Going to have a tough job finding a word or phrase that rhymes with that for his song :0)

1 Like

Soz boss lie does sound scouse slang

2 Likes

Thank you,I’ve been trying to pronounce his name, but it wasn’t coming out anything like that.

2 Likes

He aint coming for €70m

2 Likes

Proper ray of sunshine during silly season, you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/14mawqr/reddy_liverpool_in_no_rush_despite_positive/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Which of our present or immediate past players is most comparable to him? Keita/Ox!