England National Team

Missing ingredient.

2 Likes

This guy has commented on Hendoā€™s approach to pens for Liverpool before so probably not novel that he did it again on Saturday but maybe interesting that no one really picked up his mantle for the second pen.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be waiting until the UK next sees 30+ degrees only to get a call from Millwall.

1 Like

So, what Iā€™m getting from this is that Bellingham is the player you get if you fuse Gerrard with Henderson?

Just seen this headline in the graun - ahhaha

I would like to see him give it a go.

Is it in the same way that some people like to watch dashcam videos?

yes, probably :rofl:

One line
" He regards himself as a top-bracket coach."
Pretty much sums Rodgers up.

Fuck No Black Boy GIF by Neesin

He thinks heā€™s outstandinā€™, does he!

Daveā€™s coming home. Brendan is allergic to cats. It canā€™t work.

According to the Star, the FA isnā€™t interested in Lampard or Gerard but it sees Rodgers as a ā€œleading candidateā€. Not a particularly reliable source, but maybe the FA does have more sense than itā€™s usually given credit for if itā€™s not interested in L or G.
I think Rooney might be a dark horse if Southgate were to quit. Maybe thatā€™s why he took a job in the U.S., thinking that it would be easier to walk away from that if the England job were offered to him.

Please god, make it happen.

I bet you also like to watch pimple popping videos

Fascinating

ā€œI have with me three envelopes-ā€ ā€œNo Brendan you canā€™t do that here.ā€ ā€œOh ffs! Would you mind not ruining my punchline?!ā€

I would like to see another world cup in my lifetime and I donā€™t see Rodgers making it happen, Newcastle or Chelsea managers would be far better.

Hopefully, youā€™ll live to see many World Cups.

Itā€™s just that England wonā€™t win any of them.

1 Like

How old are you?