Euro 2020 Archive Thread

Jon Champion: “Appeals from Ronaldo, who was desperate to get over the white line before falling.”

1 Like

I think that applies to most players on the Portugal team.

1 Like

Portuguese players falling over non stop now.

Fair, but there is something antagonizing with Pepe. He is always aggressive initially, then passive aggressive and mocking afterwards. Such people are people I find tempting to beat as I absolutely loath such snideness and would like to clamp down on them brutally in a perfect world.

Brilliant save

2 Likes

What a save, even though it is straight at the keeper.

1 Like

Phew! Come on Belgium. Don’t let these assholes win

Come on Belgium!!
The dirty and dangerous fouls by this portuguese team is horrible. It is not football anymore

1 Like

Oh my, so close

2 Likes

Oh my, Belgium is living extremely dangerously.

2 Likes

Come on Belgium :belgium: send these cunts home.

1 Like

Lol, at how lucky Belgium is now. Portugal should be sinking them by now.

1 Like

This is a good fight now

1 Like

No one is going to want to play this Belgium side. Imperious!

Gotta be at least 5 mins injury time here.

I kind of want the drama of a late equaliser now…

1 Like

Renato Sanches has been really impressive again tonight.

3 Likes

Entertaining second half. Would be nice for Portugal to equalise to make it go on longer.

Is it just me or, despite his uncanny knack of convincing shit English refs into giving him penalties, is Bruno Fernandez actually not very good?

5 Likes

If Portugal lose this now, in a game where they overall, were the better team after a weak first half, it is karmic justice for 2016 when they won the Euro after having been far from the best team in the competition.

1 Like

Dirty dirty fucking player as well. That challenge on Hazard treading on his leg while simultaneously giving a massive shove in the back.

2 Likes