Euro 2020 Archive Thread

Pepe throws himself to the ground. Ha haha

Diogo Dalot has been a massive influence this quarter hour.

The absolutely shithoused their to that win.

Fucks sake Lukaku. Did the hard bit there and then passed the ball to a Portugal lad.

2 Likes

Brilliant entertainment this half.

1 Like

The diving bastards are going home. :clap:

2 Likes

I think Fernandez is really good. Certainly one of the better offensive midfield players playing in England and he does a lot more than converting penalties, though this is my opinion and many may not share it.

3 Likes

Belgium vs Italy is it then

1 Like

Congrats to Belgium ! :slight_smile: Great ending to the game. Parts of it, particularly the first half, could have been much better though.

1 Like

Dirty tactics and kitchen sink didn’t work.

2 Likes

Quite refreshing !

He looked a player at the end of last year and start of this. Enough to make me think ‘fuck, they’ve got a Suarez’. But the second half of the season, he’s not been that great, and I don’t think he’s done much in the Euro’s either.

4 Likes

He had a poor tournament, now take a nice vacation Jota and come back fresh. :+1:

6 Likes

Just Thiago and Hendo now left

2 Likes

At least Diogo is coming home.

3 Likes

He certainly is offensive

3 Likes

Forza Italia. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agree with that, But when in form, he is actually very good I think. Certainly frees up space for some of Manchester United’s slower players and imo he contributes to the team being overall more aggressive and simply better when in form.

Belgium without De Bruyne is nothing

1 Like

It doesn’t flow for Belgium in this championship. They haven’t had the fluidity we have been used to prior to Corona. They are simply not at all up to the standards they were at 1-2 years ago. But still, they did manage to get to a quarter final. Not the worst. But yes, agreed, they stand no chance this year I think.

1 Like

How much did we sell Shaq for? Joint 7th top scorer! Scored the same number of goals than the entire England side, and he has the shortest legs in the tournament.

2 Likes