Euro 2020 Archive Thread

Oh come on Morata…

Should be 1-0.

2 Likes

2 Likes

So is Plan 9, but in a very funny way !

Edit: Thank you Sweden, you are so, so interesting; interesting enough for me to talk about a movie instead of football.

1 Like

It was Vampira.

2 Likes

Jeez swedes nearly took the lead.

1 Like

Sure was, for some inexplicable reason I wrote Barbarella, which is another RIDICULOUS movie that is also hilarious and very, very, very much watching due to it being so incredibly bad.

1 Like

Sweden only 22% possession first half.

1 Like

I tipped Oluno for any time scorer so evidently the Swedish keeper is being a knob.

3 Likes

I mean, who can forget the random torture device installed by the psychopath astronaut turned tyrant, on a planet where you travel from arctic climate to a barren warm wasteland in the span of a couple of days, after having randomly had sex in an iglo ?
For many years, I thought the machine, actually called “The Excessive Device” (just googled) was actually called The Orgasmatron (which made more sense to me).
bilde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdegjWkZW4Q

2 Likes

And the random blind angel she has sex with the day after:
bilde

And how she loses more and more clothes strategically, after each scene… :smirk:

NRK, our state channel, used to send Barbarella during the middle of the day each Christmas for some years. I am still convinced that someone in NRK played a practical joke on the broadcasting corporation, since some of the content is hilariously shady, lol. I watched it and had laughs, think many did.
Why the usual suspects, the conservative Christians in Southern Norway, didn’t unleash a trillion complaints like they tend to do; I don’t know. Maybe they did, and the jokster just threw them in the bin :clown_face:

Edit: Or maybe they were busy at church :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea what you lot are talking about. this a Euro thing?

1 Like

Nah, an infamous movie from Hollywood with Jane Fonda as a nymphomaniac astronaut out to save another astronaut, but ends up saving another planet from the tyrant rule of that astronaut. Yupp, plot is that good.

And yes, first half wasn’t great in Spain vs Sweden.

1 Like

fascinating.

It is, because it was made in the late 60s. Today, Hollywood would never have released that movie as a blockbuster. Different times, sex, drugs and rock n’ roll only lasted for a couple of years, before the pendulum swung and the US got back to more old fashioned morality. So as a cultural artifact of how society was just radically different in 1969, it is pretty cool.

1 Like

Thiago’s gone back to the hotel to watch old Jane Fonda sexploitation films. Well pissed off with this malarkey, I’d wager.

2 Likes

At least he’s guaranteed a happy ending.

Not sure about his teammates on the pitch, given how many chances they’ve already missed.

1 Like

Only watching in bits, but Isak looks a real handful. The player an Origi who understood what he could be with proper application could be.

2 Likes

Lustig got a yellow, that’s funny

1 Like