Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

Clever is clever, right?

For such a scatterbrain he’s clever he made it to prime minister. :grinning:

1 Like

Sadly mostly an act. Intelligent enough to manipulate, ego enough to not listen to more Intelligent people.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/qLrnkK2YEcE

1 Like

Thick as mince. Just sounds clever

2 Likes

Thanks for the concern everyone.
Neighbours have a spare key and luckily they were home.

Being devious and a downright liar is not the same as being clever…

Back to Big Div.

Gutted for him today. Could have had a chance to shine. The guy is incredibly lucky one minute and incredibly unlucky the next.

I would have offered to come over and all but…

Where was he today? I didnt see or hear anything to explain his absence.

Had a knock apparently so the line up article before the match on the official website said.

As I said it’s a bit like Keita as this was his chance and then he picks up an injury, he no doubt would have started.

1 Like

My only hope with them both is looking at Matip in particular and Ox to a certain extend. I hope they can somehow do away with these constant niggles/ injuries.

Seems he got a knock on the knee in midweek and only returned to training on Friday and his knee still hurt.

1 Like

How long is Div out for?

Thiago, Harvey Elliott, Nat Phillips, Divock Origi and Takumi Minamino were unavailable due to injury vs. Chelsea, but Pep Lijnders had hinted that the latter duo were close to returns.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t buy this…? Weren’t all the media outlets/journalists cited as having a consensus about his contract also having a consensus before that it ended in 2023 or 2024?

Transfermarkt has had it down as ending this summer with the possibility of a year’s extension for as long as I remember.

1 Like

Probably be home about 4am, that’s if he can find a taxi.

2 Likes

Read that he will be back after the Cardiff game, that’s two months lay-off. Didn’t hear anything serious though.