1 Like

Is it official then?

YNWA :fist:

7 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

A nice little homage here:

2 Likes

Always wondered what Tyler’s reaction would have been to that, I remember BT Sport guy losing his shit over it.

I think I nearly knocked the tv over in celebration and it meant something as we ended up winning it.

1 Like

BBC5 commentary and it was excellent.

4 Likes

I was dead silent, terrified to celebrate due a gut feeling that it HAD to be disallowed for some reason I couldnt identify but knew had to exist.

4 Likes

My feelings exactly. Too good to be true, too good to be true; I was whispering to myself for few minutes.

1 Like

There is no fucking way they’re going to allow that. They have to disallow it. They have to disallow it. Are they celebrating? Are they going to allow it? They’re going to fucking allow it!. I think they’re going to allow it.

2 Likes

Yeah I probably paused after the initial jump up, I think I completely lost it in the Dortmund game.

I rarely actually celebrate now, sad VAR has done that, at least the pens gave me that.

3 Likes

Brilliant commentary, brought it all back to me. What a night that was, even Shearer lost the plot.

Was on the Kop, didn’t see the action/corner, as I was just saying to a mate to my right “what a talent Trent is” (the way he won that corner). The moment I turned my head back to the action, I simply saw that ball leaving Origi’s foot and go into the net. No need to say that the place went mad, but there was first a moment of “what the f*ck” in a lot of us, looking around, I certainly wasn’t sure that was a goal. It did affect the celebrations for sure. Bloody Origi and Klopp celebrated like if it was a 5-0 against Shrewsbury, thought the same with Lovren’s goal against Dortmund! Surely those were goals for something like Klopp running to Alisson or similar. Perhaps with some of them it was too mad at the moment that they were more in shock than wanting to celebrate like crazy.

3 Likes

Between Trent taking the kick and Origi scoring I was thinking why the fuck have we just wasted this corner kick.

4 Likes

That 90+6’ winner vs Everton
That 86’ winner vs Newcastle
That 7’ & 79’ historic comeback vs Barca
That 87’ goal in the Final
That 62’ & 90+4’ comeback vs Arsenal
That 6’ & 31’ brace vs Everton
That 90+4’ winner vs Wolves
That 85’ goal vs Everton.

Gone but will never be forgotten.

5 Likes

He’s not dead lol