Ex-player: Divock ORIGI

They’d be in second this season. They’re better than United and defend at the same standard

1 Like

Would they bollocks.

They’re worse than Leeds, Southampton and Wolves, nevermind anyone in the top 10.

They were two of the easiest games we’ve played this season, Leipzig were dreadful. Forsberg and Poulsen is a Championship level attack.

A little question for you and please don’t take this the wrong way but

Do you think I was being serious?

I agree, I don’t know how they are second in the Bundesliga. Maybe it’s European naivety or maybe other than Bayern the league is of a pretty low standard. I honestly don’t know. I would like to think they are better than what we’ve seen to be honest. There’s decent players there.

Why not? If you’d seen some of United’s defending tonight…

There’s a few decent players there. Their best player couldn’t get a game for City when they had no good left backs. Upamecano is still a few years away. Konate and Laimer are injured. Szoboslai might turn out to be good.

The Bundesliga is just a much lower standard, hence why their European sides have been getting knocked out of the EL by Molde, AEK Athens and Young Boys Bern. Bayern are great, Dortmund on their day, the rest…

I’m sure there are but in all honesty I’ll only ever watch United if they’re playing us. Back yard and closed curtains etc.

A lot of that is sadly not by choice. It’s gone 10pm here and I’m still working. :worried:

A lot of that is sadly not by choice. It’s gone 10pm here and I’m still working. :worried:
[/quote]

Yo NN
Looks like you are fitting the work in around TAN forum… :0)

2 Likes

yeah, attention span gone to rat shit these days. So I tend to keep the browser open and flick in and out.

Mentally, I’m screwed. Physically not far behind either.

4 Likes

It’s like looking into a mirror!

4 Likes

I just realized that Origi hasn’t been called up for national team, though he plays very rarely for them too. How the hell did he get injured, ass burn?

Splinteritiz of the left buttock.

1 Like

Couldn’t even make the CL bench with 12 players?

:joy:

Came on in 71st minute vs Leipzig and assisted the 2-0.

Wasn’t involved since. Pretty obvious that he is injured.

1 Like

I know things are a bit desperate but we can’t have injured players on the bench they could pick up a second injury. :smiley:

Where has this lad gone lost :pleading_face:

He has the movements, awareness, positioning, and finishing.

1 Like

Played in the right position and given the service Origi will score goals :ok_hand:.

4 Likes

There were clearer reasons why he failed to keep that position or why he was moved more to the channels (which is not the first time, he also played it at Lille before he joined). Should either drop a level (maybe he’ll have to drop even more than one) and/or go somewhere where he could maybe play with 2 up top. Could do a little Iheanacho in that case, although they’re not entirely similar. But if he wants to continue just pick up wages and heavily remain a backup (IF Inter really want him), he can.

1 Like

I don’t think Origi is lazy or just interested to collect his cheques.

I think after winning the CL and the PL, he thought that’s the best he could do. He doesn’t think that he can do better still.

You bet he thought it was the best thing to do, he went from having no future here (not a great loan at Wolfsburg, we would’ve probably sold him if he had a better season) to getting a chance and scoring some big goals that season. That fresh 5-year contract (length of it) straight after Madrid was more questionable for our side than for his. It was always going to come to this point where he’s not good enough anymore. We’ll see what’s his next move and how well he does. Good kid, but maybe a little passive in his mind and not able to put the few qualities he has into a solid and consistent package.

3 Likes

Problem is that Origi hasn’t played even when Firmino and Mane have been complete and utter dog shite.

Complete lack of faith / trust in him from klopp.

We probably won’t see him in a Liverpool shirt again

2 Likes

I doubt this sorry but hope interested clubs believe it!