Ex-player: Jordan HENDERSON

what a crock of shit. have fun with Gini who also went out slagging the club. don’t let the door hit you on the way out

2 Likes

Trousers of time mate, which leg do you choose? I’ll always have a soft spot for BR. Under him we played some of the most sublime football the English league has ever seen. A fully fit DS with Suarez and Gerrard would have won for season after season. No point crying over spilt milk I guess.

3 Likes

He says it wasn’t about the money but if he just wanted regular football he could have gone to any middling PL side and be visible to Southgate every week.

I’m disappointed with him leaving. He has been an important part of this club for a very long time. However, badmouthing the club is just disingenuous.

It sounds like the club gave him the option of moving when the interest came in. That’s not saying he wasn’t wanted. It’s not as if we let him leave on a free or actively punted him out.

I think he is genuinely taken aback by the backlash and he does, in fairness, seem to be singled out in the media. Other players have gone to SA. Are we just saying we always knew that they were mercenary bastards?

I think for a lot of the minority groups that he supported it feels like a kick in the teeth because he genuinely has supported their causes over the years. I think the Kop Outs! (our LGBT+ fans group) is pretty typical:

https://twitter.com/LFC_LGBT/status/1698961494438728050?t=17u-3JOtXv0yE604Sdp2Ow&s=19

3 Likes

£700,000 a week. Damn. And does he pay tax on that? That will go a long way to surviving social media abuse, I must say.

he’s not making that. read his interview

wouldn’t you feel the same? I can’t say I blame them, even though their vitriol is a bit OTT

2 Likes

Didn’t Gini say he was going to reveal all about his Liverpool exit………hasnt piped up since I don’t think

3 Likes

sounds like both Gini and Jordan wanted to be fawned over. Sorry lads.

AKA

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

4 Likes

Fuck off and count your money Jordan. Idiot.

I totally get their disappointment. I know Jürgen has spoken up about discrimination against abuse of LGBT fans before but mostly the best you can expect from players is that they keep a respectful silence.

The fact is that the club supported anti-discrimination initiatives for years and past players like Souness and Glenn Hysén, whose son was one of the very few openly gay footballers, have tried to speak up. It does feel like Jordan has let everyone down over this.

First PL football club to go on a pride March which is depressing as well as warming.

More depressing in the fact it was since FSG came in.

End of the day his performances were not warrant for an uninterrupted spell in the team. He may have been able to come back in and perform but strangely he saved his performances for England in the last few years.

Brilliant he was part of such a great Liverpool side but he means nothing today just another over the hill player who has served his purpose at this great club of ours.

He’s earning the equivalent of 700k. His salary is 350k per week in Saudi (Where he doesn’t need to pay tax).

2 Likes

The Saudis are rotten. I keep getting censored for saying it but its patently true and I hate them fouling things up with their medieval values which they have only been able to cling to because they can flog their hydrocarbons which are killing our planet.

3 Likes

He was/is a cunt.
So was/is Gerrard.

And there’s the small matter of nobody ever criticising their religion.

Do you want an all expenses paid trip to London with lunch at their embassy ?

I don’t think they’d appreciate me trying to shake things up…….

3 Likes

steve sleeping GIF

Your point?