Ex-player: Jordan HENDERSON

What have i done?

People love to give a hypocrite a good kicking but truth is there is a high degree of duplicity in all of us. Hendo did some good work and in my mind that doesn’t have to be undone by this move, the phrase, ‘don’t let perfection be the enemy of good’ springs to mind. I don’t begrudge him going out there for the money, but the recent interview was more than a bit galling. Would much rather a veiled truth such as ‘Its’ an unbelievable opportunity for me and my family’ than BS he’s been spouting.

5 Likes

As had been said before, if he had an ounce of intelligence, he would never have done that interview, kept his mouth shut, and he wouldn’t have damaged his reputation. It’s really only the interview and his ridiculous comments there that have opened up a rift.

What’s the saying about opening your mouth and removing all doubt that you are a fool?

2 Likes

Lets be Frank, their aren’t many footballers with an IQ of 150. :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t remember which one it was, either Pat Nevin or Graeme le Saux, but they both had a reputation for being fairly intellectual at Chelsea. Apparently one of their team-mates saw them reading Chekhov and piped up that they had heard of them.

I think this impressed them as they thought they could discuss Uncle Vanya or The Cherry Orchard but it turned out that the dimwitted team-mate thought it was the bloke of Star Trek.

1 Like

I doubt it was Pat Nevin. He decided to sign for Everton!!

It was le Saux. He used to read the Guardian, and his teammates would take the piss out of him.

3 Likes

Like playing at the Etihad every week

1 Like

You mean, this guy hasn’t an IQ of 150? I’m disappointed.

Neither does this guy though, to be Frank.

Chelsea Fc Ugh GIF by UEFA

I’d rather have our Wisdom.

1 Like

Surprisingly Frank left school with 12 GCSE passes at A or A* including an A* in Latin …

He has an IQ of 150 apparently which I would imagine is pretty high for a footballer …

Mugging up answers just means he’s a mug. Know loads of people who do that without understanding the conceots

1 Like

Fwank ain’t got an Eye-q of 150, innit. Youse can tell by his gab like.

He might well have.

Doesn’t mean he is a good manager.

4 Likes

Your point being?

Waiting GIF

Disagree here, you don’t pass all your GCSEs with an A unless you’ve a little more than swiss cheese between the ears. You can’t memorise your way through.

1 Like

1 Like

Frank Lampard is, by all accounts, a clever fella. Benefitted from a nice upbringing, due to his dad forging his way in the game, which got Frank into some great schools and he took advantage. Good for him.

Clever chap.

Very far from being a genius manager though. :joy:

2 Likes

If you had no idea about his prior education or childhood upbringing and just watched footage after footage of how he addresses and conducts himself in front of the media, you’d think he was a double stacked thick as plank shit with a 2 pence for a brain.

3 Likes