Ex-player: Jordan HENDERSON

Devils advocate time - The club asked him to be the face of LGBTQ and put out statements as he was Lfc and England vice captain and he dont really care about it either way.

Probably not but you never know…we dont know these players personally…

2 Likes

Really? I’m not too sure about that.

Again I said before, I have no strong feelings about Hendo or Fabinho’s decision to join SA clubs as some posters here. But to me, its hypocrisy if anyone who chooses to denounce their personal decisions and not denounces the club at the same time. There is no reason to take out the easy targets and then make excuses for the club. The club has been as supportive of the marginalized groups of people as Hendo has done.

2 Likes

Deleted

Fixed.

Nice video. :+1:t4:

Disintegration?

Nah, I’m sure the group will be better off. Nothing worse than having to carry your colleagues because they’re incapable of doing their job.

2 Likes

Mane left and has been absolutely shite for Bayern while we got Luis Diaz to take his place.

Gakpo has taken Firmino’s role.

Henderson and Fabinho were out two weakest players in the entire squad - they’ve been replaced in the XI by Szoboszlai and Mac Allister.

Keita and Ox were sicknotes but their places in the squad will be distributed to Jones, Bajcetic and likely Lavia.

I don’t get what hasn’t been managed well in this transition.

You are massively overrating the current version of Henderson.

12 Likes

And even if the next season is a learning stage , we should still be getting UC qualification. What’s so wrong in that ?

Hmmm…want to share? :wink:

It’s just what his colleagues tell him…

Fail to see what more the club could have done this season atleast

Milner didn’t want to extend his contract because he wouldn’t get the playing time

We didn’t get any takers for ox and keita because their bodies were crocked. Look at ox struggling to find a club and keita going to werder and getting injured in warmups.

The likes of the two above and later Fabinho , Henderson, Milner were on substantial wages that we just couldn’t move out.

It wasnt the club’s intention to move Fabinho but we got an offer that was making good financial sense. Henderson decided to cash in for an obscene amount of money and how’s the club to blame for that.

We’ve lowered the wage bill massiveh , improved on the footballers (ox/keita) who barely played and quite probably have the money to sign more players now. Players who have more to offer to the club’s for a longer time.

It’s a win for the club.

4 Likes

Wages last year per week

Keita : 180k
Oxlade : 120k
Henderson : 200k
Milner : 60k (he took a wage cut the last year, legend)
Fabinho : 180k

Per week off of the wage bill - 740k

3 Likes

With all that money saved, we can now afford to re-sign Henderson.

2 Likes

Wheres the wage money john?

https://twitter.com/TrentAA/status/1684513301806428160?t=q-etROnG1IeZ-yEJShjxgw&s=19

6 Likes

All the best Hendo. Not sure whether will take off amongst the people coming but the Singapore fan club is trying to start this.

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1684524029447901184?s=20

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1684528101848387584?s=46&t=WmjWm_FqqFdVHHP8b7dN9A

5 Likes