Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Just read this, insane that… Barnes one of my favourite ever players

5 Likes

Not close to Barnes atm. Digger had much, much more to his game than just goals, and was more of a traditional winger, Mane in a more attacking position. As stats go, this is why I hate them when used in these situations.

3 Likes

Hope he gets 100 Premier League goals for Liverpool, he is on 83 at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, numbers need to be also put into context.

But surely, there’s no doubt that both Salah and Mane are in that company.

Mane is quite possibly athletically speaking our most impressive player. How he can finish from such tight angles, some weird/difficult goals, etc.

3 Likes
7 Likes

This team constantly breaking records.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Glad to see these two come back with goals in them had a concern they’d be a bit off for a while.

2 Likes

I was happy with his performance last night (other than the goals) because he realized what the team needs from a player in that central role he covered last night. Be there as almost the 4th midfielder in a lot of phases of the game, help out, win duels, link up, create an extra man in different zones. He might need to do it again on Sunday (either from the start on in some capacity during the game, as even if we have Jota/Bobby, they might not play the entire game) and I’m pleased with his final test in that position before. We will definitely need it again, with Chelsea’s CM quality.

4 Likes

give Salah a couple more seasons and he’ll be joining that list

scores the game winning goal and it looked like he was at a funeral. his body language playing for Liverpool makes it seem like he really isn’t enjoying his time here right now. But when at home in Senegal, he was all smiles.

2 Likes

Yet if I’m honest he has looked better since he came back as his first half of the season wasn’t great.

Guess we will see, if there was something I think we’d have heard some links but nothing really.

Huh?

1 Like

He’s a Russian spy, and I claim my 5 ruble

1 Like

That’s not even a penny is it?

2 Likes

Probably not, but thats the going rate for Russian spys apparently

2 Likes

It’s all very well being a Russian spy, but why drag poor Sadio into it?

2 Likes

Laugh Smile GIF by Liverpool FC

1 Like

Is that a Russian thing?