Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

He’s russian to break Mo’s goal scoring records :rofl:

killing eve yes GIF by BBC America

I’ sure he’ll smile when he’s got the medals around his neck. Until then, he’s all business. Man on a mission.

4 Likes

Mane has always been a moody bastard on the pitch, and he has always been called out on it by people who are looking for something that isn’t there.

He wants to win and he wants to be the best. Same with Salah. When they don’t or they’re not, they look like they’ve just licked piss off a nettle. It’s part of what makes them so good.

11 Likes

Mané on a mission, surely? :thinking:

6 Likes

It was supposed to be a Facebook page where Sadio describes how he came from an impoverished background and has never lost touch with his roots.

No idea how that guff came on

Mané must be the most disadvantaged player when it comes to fouls. Gets kicked all over the park, rarely even given as fouls. Then gets booked for fuck all.

6 Likes

Thought he was pretty poor tonight. He does seem to have these games where he has the touch of a trampoline. Great pass to Mo, though.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m amazed he keeps his cool.

1 Like

Thought he was looking better in recent games as a false 9, seemed lost out on the left today

2 Likes
8 Likes

Our guy with the winning penalty again. Nice :+1:

2 Likes

It probably pays for another hospital or something!

2 Likes

Klopp says he was impressed and touched by Mane insisting he wouldn’t revel in beating the nation of his team-mate twice in the past month. On his return to Anfield after both games, team-mates had planned a ‘celebration’, but out of respect to Salah, Mane asked that it was cancelled.

“No doubt about it they are not only close, they are well educated, they are good boys, they are good humans.” said Klopp.

“I really thought Sadio did particularly well with it to be honest and I am sure that Mo appreciates that as well. Even if it is your brother, then imagine he is playing for the other team and you have to play a final and one wins and the other loses. That is not a good situation for anyone. But for sure Sadio and Mo would consider themselves as friends, and they handled it well.”

11 Likes

Sadio is just a great all around human being, who also happens to be a great player

3 Likes

Everyone (rightly) talking about Jota’s poaching but Mane’s scoring tap ins every week from centre forward. His anticipation and reactions are top class.

11 Likes

:clap: :partying_face:

8 Likes

3 Likes

He’s knocking in a few headers today and not knocking back the pints. As a guideline for Sadio, how many would normally be the done thing for a 30th?

1 Like

1 for each year.

So a 30 goal haul today would be nice