Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

He seems to be trying to channel his inner Firmino recently. There were a couple of cheeky passes he attempted in the first 5 minutes of the cup match against city that stood out.

1 Like

The turn around is fantastic I bet he’s giving Ward some dilemmas around contracts now.

Diaz, Mane, Salah is some front three. I’d struggle to find a better currently. Not only that Bobby and Jota are both playing really well, that quality in depth is staggering.

Manes strength is such an asset when playing the false 9 he’s nearly impossible to knock off the ball. Now he’s stopped playing in those rubber boots he’s next level there.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1516842168257765376?t=WxAFDylArGhkJ6wsDlmMhg&s=19

8 Likes

4 Likes

I think it’s the same thing with Salah, and to a lesser extent Firmino. We tend to forget that sometimes they’re allowed to just be good rather than great. Or that they can be doing the right things and still be unlucky enough to have it go wrong.

4 Likes

I think there lies the problem v’s this City side you can’t have players just being “good” for a period. It’s not a slate on anyone its a stark reality of the levels both us and City have raised for the form needed to win the league. Like we are bemoaning losing or drawning 1 or 2 matches over an entire season. Its nuts.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Mane totally warrants a new contract.
Hopefully now that Jurgen’s contract extension has been announced we’ll hear some good news regarding both Mo and Sadio soon

3 Likes
7 Likes

Crazy to think how Mane manages to perform at his level even while observing Ramadan. Amazing athlete!

8 Likes

Salah and Keita too.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Sky Germany can piss off

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

We’ve signed Diaz, but all they’ve reported is Bayern are interested doesn’t mean he is going anywhere.

1 Like

I can’t imagine how anyone at the club, let alone the players, has time for contract discussions with the intensity of our schedule right now.

5 Likes

Even with just a year remaining in his contract, Mane would cost around €100mil. The very thought of spending that much money (and for a single player no less) would send the entire Bayern hierarchy on suicide watch. As for Barcelona :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

One year contract, a €100m don’t think so …

I think he signs if we put one in front of him and if I’m honest the way he has been since Feb he deserves it, I wonder if that was his focus.

12 Likes