Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Some pre final pleasure.

https://youtu.be/uBYMIbx1HhY

5 Likes

As Mo has dropped off, Sadio has stepped up. Brilliant again yesterday and has made that central attacking position his own. Many thought his days were numbered when Diaz arrived but he’s just pushed himself to a higher level. This is the best and most consistent he’s been since the 19/20 season.

7 Likes

Mane’s odds of winning the balon dor have dropped (improved) significantly over the past few weeks. At least there will be no Ron, Messi. Mbappe has a brown envelope chance.

Sadio usually performs better in the second half of the season than the first, i don’t know why.

1 Like

Sadio is the only player in the world who I would believe when he tells us it’s not about the money.

2 Likes

Think for him the money does matter a lot actually, I think there was a recent interview where he stated that his entire village in Senegal depended on his income or something like that?

EDIT: I saw it in @Retro_Helix’s post above (Sadio MANÉ: 2021/22 - #337 by Retro_Helix)

1 Like

Yes, he has funded hospitals etc.

Did he actually say this?

a few years back, Sadio was still using a broken iPhone because he was sending all his money home. Gini bought him a new one. class.

2 Likes

Hmm… nah. :joy:

Just said he will address his future after CL… Hmmm

Looks to me like he’s signed a new contract, and we’re just waiting for the season to end to announce it…

6 Likes

He’s the last player I’d want to see leaving.

8 Likes

At some point he’ll have to teach them how to fish instead of giving them the fish :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Same here. Doesn’t look good to me. Withholding bad news? If he was re-signing why would he not say it now to give us a boost before CL?

Media discipline? The club not wanting to distract from the match?

2 Likes

Same opinion. Maybe the blind optimist supporter in me but these last months I’ve thought no chance Sadio leaves this summer. However the persistent rumblings of “confidence” from Munich make me a little nervous.

2 Likes

Maybe the deal has been loosely agreed but not signed off. Maybe the club have asked for no announcements before next week. Maybe the club have promised him the same things PSG have Mbappe and he doesnt want to upset Mo :rofl:

I think people are trying to hard to read things into what is said or not said.

1 Like

For me… That is Bobby. But Mane is a close second.