Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Thank you Sadio for a glorious 6 years at Liverpool. May you be successful in your new chapter of your life at your new club. We remember you fondly, especially your beaming smile and will miss you terribly. Go and get that Balon d’Or for the future. Your status is sealed as ‘true legend’.
God bless.

“Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” – William Shakespeare

4 Likes

Beautiful words from the Boss. Manages to say it perfectly, every single time.

7 Likes

Been trying to say the same in my posts in this thread, but as usual, Klopp can say it better than I ever can.

That we had Mane, Bobby and Salah together so long in the prime of their football careers has been an absolute pleasure to watch.

8 Likes
12 Likes

I wish Mo had also used in his tweet that video on social media that had Mo and Sadio’s faces added to the two kids running to each other.

1 Like

Was a kick to the gut seeing the title of this thread.

Thanks Sadio and all the best

A great footballer and more importantly a greater human being.

1 Like

All the best in the Bundesliga, Mane!

9 Likes

It hasn’t sunk in yet, not until I see us take the pitch vs Fulham without Sadio in the lineup.

1 Like

Thanks, Sadio. It’s been a pleasure. Best of luck and YNWA.

3 Likes

Pretend he is away on AFCON duty :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oops!!

1 Like

10 Likes

Sad to see Mane go, but I much rather see Mane leaves on the high, than him slowly diminishes and the fans turns on him and run him out of town.
True Legend through and through, kick started the whole project for Klopp and the uptrend for LFC. Scored so many big goals for us, especially the one against his current employer lol, in Champions League.
Mane is a tremendous team player, always put the team ahead of himself his teammates first. It’s easy to find talented players, but it’s not a guarantee that they’ll click and gel together. We were so lucky and blessed to have Mane, Bobby and Mo gel so well together. They won everything with us, and they are all legends for LFC. It’s too bad we couldn’t win the Quad last year, or else that would’ve been a greater send off for Mane.
All good things have a beginning and an end, soon Mo and Bobby will leave too, but I’m confident we’ll replace them with classy players like themselves.

Wishing you all the best Sadio, it’s been hell of a ride for past 6 years.
YNWA

3 Likes

This can’t be right, they hate each other …

Where’s the kleenex :sob:
All i have done today is eat to ease the loss of losing a member of the Red family, apart from the healthy stuff, a solero ice cream, date and walnut cake and a cadburys bar!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Very telling that 5 of the top ten are from Klopps squad. This squad deserves so many more trophies.

2 Likes