Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Why can’t I?

Like a dagger in my heart :sob:

3 Likes

I wonder what he is up to these days…

2 Likes

He is the player-manager of a second-tier club in Denmark.

3 Likes

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh

The ‘Dagger in my heart’ I was referring to was a member of the old TIA forum. :grin:

I was wondering too, I quite miss him actually. I hope is alright wherever he maybe.

1 Like

Isnt that from when Mane scored that wonder goal at the Allianz

He also owns a sewar company…hes making shit tonnes of money…

Aw, bless her :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well I guess you can if you think anyone is stupid enough to assess Mane on the last few months, rather than a broadly stunning 6 years

Sounds like that time my girlfriend got the shits with me because of something i did in her dream.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see him go, I think, simply because of the manner of his departure. Whether it was him, Firmino, or Salah, we knew that there would eventually be a goodbye, whether retirement or a transfer.

But it’s not so much the comments or anything else with the media or contract speculation. I just wish he got a proper farewell with the fans, and to leave having won a quadruple.

4 Likes

1 Like

Pity that I’m a total Luddite.

If I were in any way computer literate, I’d alter that graphic to show how many actual achievements he might make with each club.

1 Like

Bayern celebrating as they have just signed Gerrard in his prime.

Might be just a small upgrade on Gnabry or Sané in the end.

Bayern are as far away from winning the CL as Crystal Palace are away from win. Maybe another pandemic will gift them that trophy again.

Hope they will really sell Lewa - might not even win the Bundesliga.

3 Likes

Mané >>>> Lewa.

Overall.

3 Likes

Sportrac, again? Fuck me, I wish they’d stop being cited. A lot of their numbers are absolute garbage.

If Sadio is earning £250k/week at Bayern he hasn’t moved for the money.

1 Like